Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a Good Diet?

To me it looks like the carbs are too high for cutting, and the calories are too low for bulking. As bigpumpdaddy said, what are your stats and goals?

How can you think that's too high for cutting? Ethiopians eat more than that for christs sake. I eat almost that much calories in protein alone... :rolleyes:

well im 152lbs 5'8 and I want to get cut a little bit around my stomch area

can anyone give me some numbers for my diet better then the onse i have please..

I drink like 2 gallans of water throughout each day but i dont know what to eat thanks again

:confused:

What I like to do is calculate my protein grams first. Multiply your bodyweight by 1.5. This will be your protein intake for the day. And will also be 40% of your calories for the day. From there you can figure out your carb and fat intake which should each be 30%. Low carb diets only work for 3-4 weeks at which time you should switch your carbohydrate and protein values. For example make 40% of your diet carbs and 30% protein...

Top Bottom