Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a Good Diet?

Daeo said:
How can you think that's too high for cutting? Ethiopians eat more than that for christs sake. I eat almost that much calories in protein alone... :rolleyes:

reread my post, I didn't say anything about the calories being too high for cutting. I said carbs, I can't cut on that amount of carbs, but that's just me.

Nutzzzz - IMO, Isopure protein is the best tasting and easiest to mix.

Nutzzzzz said:
Cool thanks guys i need lots more protein Should I buy some protien shake? and what kind prolab?

Supplementing with a good whey protein powder or a meal replacement is a very good idea. Makes it easier to get in your required protein for the day...

I'm 250lbs and I eat about 5 chickens a day! that's five full breast.... "poor fuckin birds"

I judge my protein intake by the amount of times I have to go drop some kids off at the pool...

With five birds I take only one trip to the pool!!! If I go over that I might need to take two trips to the pool....I should only have to go once...at least that's how I judge my intake... :D :D :D :D :D

. Hey you don't need to tell me, I know I'm fucked....

I second the advice of what DAEO mentioned. You could also just take 10-12 X your bodyweight and take that as your total caloric intake for the day. The macronutrient ratios you decide on are up to you, but I usually go with a zone type diet. Supplement this with some sort of thermogenic aid and some topical Yohimbine, and you will see some great results. Eat most of your high calorieated and high carb meals earlier in the day and switch over to more smaller, complex, and vege's in the place of carbs later in the day. You can also start out with less protein early on, and eat most of the rest later on in the day/night when carbs are lowered. I usually keep fat pretty even throughout the day, except in the postworkout meal. I tend to eat a little more at night for its effects on stabilizing blood sugar levels. I never eat hard to digest protein like beef, chicken, and fish before my workouts as they take a long time to digest, and they may effect the absorption of the postworkout meal later in the day. I'll stop here. LATER.

MR. BMJ

you knwo what i find weirs this guy is 152 lbs and 5'8' and is tring to loose weight ?????? be me i would be eating like a bitch in heat tring 2 put on some mass??
but maybe thats because i have never had pleasure of being able to do that.

Hows this routine and diet look?

I have lost 30 pounds ( 5.5 weeks) so far on the below stated program. Im going to pick up some additional supplements either Winstrol, Clens, and look into others this weekend. I would appreciate your view.

Diet: 2000-2300 Cal. per day (split between 5 meals)
Carbs: 30 grams Max. ( all vegetables )
Sugars: 0
Protein: 180-210 grams per day
Fat: 30 - 40 Grams Per day

Supplements: Xenadrine ( fat loss )
Multi-Vitamin ( GNC Brand)
Protein shakes and Bar (90% whey)

Workout: (3-4 days lifting, 3 days Cardio + abs, 1 day rest)

Lifting days:
10 Minute Cardio (Warm-Up)
2 Major muscle groups (heavy lifting w/ 1 superset per exercise)
10-15 Min. Cardio Session (cool down)

Cardio Days:
45 Minutes Cardio Session
Abs + (daily 100 crunches)

1 cheat meal per week
Rest is average 5-6 hours sleep per night

Metrics:
Height 5'10
weigth: original 238
Present 208
Bodyfat: around 27%

Goal- 20% BF by Mid August
Weight 195 Mid August

More than anything i want to get a little more shape to my muscles.

Suggestions???

:fro: :confused:

Top Bottom