Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this $99 dollar after day bestbuy koda digital any good?

HamsterHider

They have 2.0 megapixel model 4200 by kodak for $99 bucks tommorow early bird special is it even worth getting up for? thanks

i am looking for a good digital camera myself. i'm a newbie to this, but others are telling me to stay with the companies that manufacture the cameras..ie., Olympus, Canon...etc !

not sure what your needs are, but it has been suggested that i get a minimum of 2.0mp, greater than 8mb smart card, (you can buy higher..if not included),

here is the camera that has been suggested to me: http://www.bestbuy.com/Detail.asp?m=1581&cat=1589&scat=&e=11161867

Free 64mb smart card (mail-in-rebate)

HH, the little one I had in LV was a Sony Cybershot. They are really good, no problems with it. Mine is a 3.2 but hey do cheaper ones with less res and now a better one with 4.0 n the same range. 3.2 gives really good pics so 2.0 shouldn't be too bad. It depends on how much memory the camera has too. Mine came with an 8mg card and I upgraded to a 128mg. These are quite expensive so check what memory it has.

Oh, I have a pic of us from Gold's to send you, remind me...

Top Bottom