Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my diet ok for bulking

Audio8 said:

yeah it is general, but if you want to gain muscle that's all you need to know. of course there is the whole fat issue, which i (thank God) don't have to worry about..me being my little ectomorph self. I cut naturally. But to the others, yes, watch your diet carefully. I probably should have made that clearer.

I wasn't flaming you at all, more elaborating/adding to what you said... ;)

YUM

steeledan said:
These are the major compoents of my bulking diet. Is it any good? Should I up the carbs a bit? I'm on a tren/test/winny/ari cycle and 6'4" 225lb low 20's bf.

8 cups cheerios
8 cups 2% milk
6 whole eggs
1.5 cup 2% cottage cheese
1 12.5oz can tuna or chicken
2 - double 6oz cheese burgers cooked on forman grill - 24oz total

If my math is any good, that's about 150 fat, 300 carb, 450 protein.
get rid of the milk,tuna and have more red meat, brown rice,oatmeal

steeledan said:
These are the major compoents of my bulking diet. Is it any good? Should I up the carbs a bit? I'm on a tren/test/winny/ari cycle and 6'4" 225lb low 20's bf.

8 cups cheerios
8 cups 2% milk
6 whole eggs

get rid of the cottagecheese,milk,tuna and have more red meat, brown rice,oatmeal

steeledan said:

8 cups cheerios
8 cups 2% milk
6 whole eggs

cottage cheese,tuna,milk should be cut and add in more red meat,oatmeal,brown rice

You can't mess with juice. You don't even understand protein. WHat it does, how it works with gear, how much to eat, when is best to eat it, and when you must eat it. You are going to waste your money time and effort trying to "bulk" up if yo don't understand bodybuilding foundations and priciples. Go buy a book on bodybuilding and save the juice for when you get a base foundation of natural muscle mass.

diamonddiceclay said:
cottage cheese,tuna,milk should be cut and add in more red meat,oatmeal,brown rice

do i hear an echo in hear?

I agree, but keep the tuna in there. Chunk Light Albacore tuna in water has over 40gms of protien in just a little 6oz can. And that's not even a full meal.

Top Bottom