Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my diet ok for bulking

not4sureca

need help please kind of new here and just wondering if my diet is ok eat pretty much same thing daily but not sure if it is a good choice trying to bulk and like fruit is this part ok or am I wasting time going on a cycle of cypinate and humibol(meth)tabs any suggestions thanks
  • 9 am 1 banana 1 apple
  • 10 am 1 orange 4 servings oatmeal
  • 11 am 1 banana 1 apple
  • 12 pm 1 orange 1 chicken breast 1 can veg. soup
  • 2 pm 1 apple
  • 3 pm 1 banana 1 orange
  • 6 pm 2-3 servings rice 1 chicken breast or pasta
  • 8 pm 1 orange 1 banana
  • 830 pm 1 protein shake 31 grams
  • 930 pm workout 4-5 times/week
  • 12 am 4 egg whites/2 whole eggs
weigh 195 lbs/5'11" not sure about body fat thanks

Last edited:
with bulking, just make sure your getting atleast 3000 cals and about 300gms of protien. Of course, adjust a bit to your body weight.

first off try and type it so we can read it like this
7am:______________
9am:______________

secondly....thats a shit load of fructose and hardly any protein...the only thing that'll grow is your belly my man...

try to get a nutrition guide that breaks down food content for you and get in about 350-300grams of protein per day, 300grams carbs and maybe 75-100grams of healthy fats if you want to bulk. As for wasting your time with a cycle..i wouldn't call it a waste but I WOULD refine my diet and training BEFORE i even thought of starting my cycle if I were you. Good Luck

Saying you need to get at least 3000 calories is a little too general (not a flame)... It would help those that are trying to help you if you posted stats (hieght, weight, bf)... Check out this article, it helps you determine your RMR (number of calories you burn daily doing nothing) and also your cost of activity (in calories), that will help you determine how many calories you need, then go from there... oh yeah, here's the article: Massive Eating

YUM

All the sugar from the fruit is going to probably form nice love handles. When I bulk I eat steak and chicken all day long unti I cant breathe. I wash it down with a protein shake. Im just kidding but seriously eat some fucking meat

thanks guys I really think my diet sucks now and I am going to get some books and read. you know how long I have been doing crunches which I hate the most and can't lose the fn gut, then you guys tell me its my fruit in 10 minutes or less- that this has been my prob all along, damn, thanks guys and thanks again maybe increase to 2 shakes a day as well
more meat + less fruit = less gut

Last edited:
Willyumyum said:
Saying you need to get at least 3000 calories is a little too general (not a flame)... It would help those that are trying to help you if you posted stats (hieght, weight, bf)... Check out this article, it helps you determine your RMR (number of calories you burn daily doing nothing) and also your cost of activity (in calories), that will help you determine how many calories you need, then go from there... oh yeah, here's the article: Massive Eating

YUM

yeah it is general, but if you want to gain muscle that's all you need to know. of course there is the whole fat issue, which i (thank God) don't have to worry about..me being my little ectomorph self. I cut naturally. But to the others, yes, watch your diet carefully. I probably should have made that clearer.

These are the major compoents of my bulking diet. Is it any good? Should I up the carbs a bit? I'm on a tren/test/winny/ari cycle and 6'4" 225lb low 20's bf.

8 cups cheerios
8 cups 2% milk
6 whole eggs
1.5 cup 2% cottage cheese
1 12.5oz can tuna or chicken
2 - double 6oz cheese burgers cooked on forman grill - 24oz total

If my math is any good, that's about 150 fat, 300 carb, 450 protein.

Top Bottom