Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it too late to do this show?

letsrun4it

I initially planned on doing this show May 2nd in Oregon. Things got complicated with a new business and I fell a little behind. I made some pretty rapid changes last month though. I'm not "on" right now but was just a few weeks ago and the EQ must have hung around in my system cause I never felt any shut down.

I'm 195.5 pounds @ 13% body fat (tested hydrostatically)

Do I have enough time to diet down to contest levels? I have never competed before but would like to do a show. I would probably do 1g Test until the show if I go for it.

I initially planned on doing this show May 2nd in Oregon. Things got complicated with a new business and I fell a little behind. I made some pretty rapid changes last month though. I'm not "on" right now but was just a few weeks ago and the EQ must have hung around in my system cause I never felt any shut down.

Do I have enough time to diet down to contest levels? I have never competed before but would like to do a show. I would probably do 1g Test until the show if I go for it.

di it. you have 3 months. i would run some winny with that test if i where you. and also maybe a lower dose and some diet drugs if you know what you are doing with them. do the show. the worst that will happen is you will place low and learn how to prepare for the win next year.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it bro. Even if you don't dial in 100% super shredded and hard, getting in the experience will be worth it. 12 weeks should be enough time to get down there retty damn low with the juice and other available drugs.

Send Wulfgar a PM. He's an experienced competitor. He will be able to help you more than pretty much anybody else here. He's a beast of a man too.

Do it!Pm me if you wish i have some short cuts to getting into contest shape!

RADAR

So far so good guys! I still have 10.5 weeks but part of me is skeptical I'll keep getting leaner. Already in the best shape of my life (I'm only 25) by a lot. I hope 10 more weeks of this hardcore diet has me ready to do the show.

So far so good guys! I still have 10.5 weeks but part of me is skeptical I'll keep getting leaner. Already in the best shape of my life (I'm only 25) by a lot. I hope 10 more weeks of this hardcore diet has me ready to do the show.

What is your diet strategy?

My day looks something like this:

Meal 1: Instant Weight Control Oatmeal by Quaker, ground beef
Meal 2: Ground beef, black beans, salad
Meal 3: Ground beef, black beans, salad
Meal 4: 15 oz turkey breast, asparagus
Meal 5: Ground beef

The beef is 96% lean. I dont know my portions exactly but I average about 1.5 pounds of beef + the 15 oz of turkey a day. I go through maybe a can and a half of black beans. And 1 bag of salad.

Oh I've got 3g of winny...how should I take it? 100mg/day for the month before the show? 50mg/day for 2 months?

Oh I've got 3g of winny...how should I take it? 100mg/day for the month before the show? 50mg/day for 2 months?

I don't know bro. I would think using it for 2 moths would be better. I'm not a contest expert, or even that knowledgable about it. I asked because I am trying to learn more about it.

Top Bottom