Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to stack DNP with legal ROIDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about slin as sk mentioned, but on my last (and only) DNP cycle I lost about 14 lbs, half of it muscle, so next time, if I ever need to lose weight again

I would stack dNP with primo and test.

simply to maintain the muscle I have.

I did 12 - 14 days at about 500 mg per day and would do the same thing again, just start the primo and test about 3 weeks eariler.

I don't think the suppliments you are getting over the counter will help or even do anything when it comes to dnp and a dnp cycle.

MuscularWarrier said:
Hey bros,

This guy at my gym (Hardcore) has given me some DNP tabs real cheaps but Im not sure if I shoul duse them.

At the moment I'm using a legal ROID stack of Heb-BOL with Myoplex.

What would you all recomend for if I add DNP to this should I drop the Herb-BOL?

Any sarcastic or abusive comments will be ingored or reported to the mods so dont bother.

Muscular Warrior

I think you'll do great.
You'll louse some fat with the DNP but still maintaine muscle and get great pumps with the heb-bol. Maybe a little watter retantion from it but nothing major.
I would stack the juice along with the myoplex though. Lots of Grapefruit juice.
Good luck bro.
Ronnie coleman watch out.:p

Ignored + reported to Mods.

iceman11111 said:
Hey Bro

I know what your talking about (HARDCORE), cause I was at my gym(HARDCORE) the other day , and my bud says to me (HARDCORE) "what the fuck", I was like "what the fuck", then he goes "what the fuck" (HARDCORE), man that was funny

so we went to the NP store and said "hey where's the D" get it, D-NP, lol, we was so (HARDCORE) crazy that day!

so we where walking home (HARDCORE), when we walked by a bull that was licking it's nutz right in the middle of the street (HARDCORE), so I bent down and started licking the bulls nutz too! I have gained (HARDCORE) 10 pounds since I did dat!

So, I know D-bol is bad (HARDCORE), cause a guy at da (HARDCORE) gym went all crazy and shit!

Do I actually have to go to mexico to get mexican gear, I heard that they ship it via Donkey (HARDCORE), I hope so, cause I love Donkeys!

Can I get as big (HARDCORE) if I like the Donkey's balls, or does it gotz to be Da Bulls (HARDCORE)?

i really like this guy....

where are you from bro....we need to put a workout in together...

that would be HARDCORE.....

iceman11111 said:
Hey Bro

I know what your talking about (HARDCORE), cause I was at my gym(HARDCORE) the other day , and my bud says to me (HARDCORE) "what the fuck", I was like "what the fuck", then he goes "what the fuck" (HARDCORE), man that was funny

so we went to the NP store and said "hey where's the D" get it, D-NP, lol, we was so (HARDCORE) crazy that day!

so we where walking home (HARDCORE), when we walked by a bull that was licking it's nutz right in the middle of the street (HARDCORE), so I bent down and started licking the bulls nutz too! I have gained (HARDCORE) 10 pounds since I did dat!

So, I know D-bol is bad (HARDCORE), cause a guy at da (HARDCORE) gym went all crazy and shit!

That is absolutely great.
Do I actually have to go to mexico to get mexican gear, I heard that they ship it via Donkey (HARDCORE), I hope so, cause I love Donkeys!

Can I get as big (HARDCORE) if I like the Donkey's balls, or does it gotz to be Da Bulls (HARDCORE)?
:D

Give me a break bro, you're fucking 16 years old and you are considering using DNP?!!?! Are you fucking stupid?! If I saw you in person I would rip your balls off so you couldn't reproduce we need your genetic code wiped from this planet.

iceman11111 said:
Hey Bro

Bwhahahaha:FRlol:
That was a HARDCORE post bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom