Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it really that bad to start a cycle 165 pounds?

Ya know, the other night I went in the gym afdter midnight to tan. The guy behind the desk moonlights there while he's a 7th grade PE teacher during the day. We were talking about how kids are so fucked up from the fast paced lifestyle of the West Coast/MTV spawned pretentiousness, etc. Anyway, I guess he was told that he had to modify his game of dodgeball so that the wussy kids didn't get so humiliated. Basically every time you get hiot with the ball, you aren't out like the normal rules say. Instead you join the opposing team and continue to play. GAY!!! WTF??? Basically they had to modify the rules so the athleically inferior kids don't get humiliated. Furthernore, the only way you could actually lose is by being disqualified for nailing someone with a head/face shot. What kind of message does this send kids? I believe it says that life will modify itself to accommodate them and their feelings as time rolls along. Yeah right!!!! It also punishes the superior players that have a better natural ability, or at least the ones with better aim??? I remember dodgeball in grade school being a big deal. To me the standard rule version mimics life in many ways-which helps mentally prepare you for winning/losing and successes/failures in life as an adult. By sugar coating the rules all we're doing is giving the wussies more incentive to stand by the sidelines and wait for handouts because life owes it to them to be fair. What a fucking crock of shit. I was raised to be the perfect child. A child considerate of other's feeling and always carrying a humble demeanor. After a few years of grade school getting trampled on by the more aggressive, less considerate kids I realized that I was a dolphin swimming among sharks. I did a complete 180 by the time I reached high school. Anyway, I just thank god I don't have a daughter. If I did I'd be dreading the day of her 1st date. I picture some emo kid w/ dyed black hair and a nose ring showing up at my front door and being too socially illiterate to even shake my hand firmly. I picture my calloused hand wrapping around his baby's ass soft hand and cringing at the thought of my daughter going out in public with this kid. WTF is this punk gonna do when some vatos locos approach them and start fucking with my daughter??? I picture him running away leaving her there to be raped and killed. The funny thing is I think most early teen guys are pussies like this and nobody would say shit about him not sticking around to try to protect his date and his honor. They'd simply write it off as a him being the lucky one of the two. I swear to God, at age 14 if you came up to me and fucked w/ me when I was with a girl you were gonna be seeing wolf signs real quick-blood, sweat, hair, and shit!!! Not only was I going to protect my girl-I was gonna defend my honor. Any less aggressive behavior on my part would've been unheard of-to both my parents and her's-and they knew that before she left the house with me. If they didn't we wouldn't have been going anywhere.

Two great posts, Big Saltine. Dodge ball was instrumental in the construction of my self confidence in school. In 8th grade I was last to be picked, skinny as a rail, no muscle, even less coordination. I was a sacrificial lamb, and paid my dues dearly. Growth spurt kicks in by junior year and I was snapping kid's heads off with my cannon. But... I remembered my years of being bullied and showed mercy on the less athletically gifted kids, once diverted a kill shot to miss on purpose and blasted our prick of a gym teacher right in the kisser, bloody nose resulted. Unintentional, but I was an instant hero. Dodgeball is a valuable learning device because it teaches the truth...Life is anything but fair.

if you have a muscular base no you don't have to be above that weight, besides at that height you aren't that light if you are at a low bf. i'd run this
test e 250mg ew 1-12
eq 400mg ew 1-16
dbol 1-4 25mg ed

personally i don't use long estered test and much prefer to use a high dose of eq 600-800mg ew, with a proviron dose of 50mg ed to make up for the test. i don't think test enth or cyp gives lean gains, i do like prop and suspension but only use it for short bangers. dbol also gives unkeepable gains imo and is too hard on bp. i'd go with winstrol as my oral or tbol or anavar. 50mg ed for any of them is fine, but with dbol go low you can get high bp quick and some really bad headaches. the cycle ive outlined for you is moderate and considering 90% of people like that long test in their cycle i put it in there. there are no good beginner cycles, you have to try roids and figure out what works for you. test is unreal for some so is dbol. for me it did nothing at all, and test fucked up my libido. i learned i need proviron with test and can't run deca. but i had to try it myself. i like to run side free roids like eq npp and sub out test with proviron maybe have some fast acting test which doesn't bloat or fuck with my libido. like i said if you have a good base it doesn't matter imo what weight you are. you think that a middleweight boxer who is 155 shouldn't juice if he can get away with it, its not like he is less of an athlete or physical specimen as someone who is 200lbs at that height and just as symmetrical. people have bigger frames than others...there are a million factors. if you feel youve trained long enough you know how to eat, if these questions are all answered with yes, you can run a cycle. get your pct down, make sure you have all the ancillaries and hit it hard

52_21_30 said:
You're old enough and experienced enough with the weights to cycle, but I just feel that if you've only got to 165 at that height with all those years of training (I have been training 7 years and am 290 lbs now, 245 contest shape) it's your diet that's lacking. Even if you only wait another month or two to get your diet nailed then cycle it would be ok I think. The only reason I say this is because if you're not eating enough now, AAS will increase your metabolic needs and you wont get anything from them.

You got it right on the money bro. People think that if they throw some juice into the mix, it's going to solve their issue with size. But like you said-IF YOU DON'T EAT YOU WILL NOT GROW!! So don't waste your money on gear without fixing your diet first.

wags8 said:
Two great posts, Big Saltine. Dodge ball was instrumental in the construction of my self confidence in school. In 8th grade I was last to be picked, skinny as a rail, no muscle, even less coordination. I was a sacrificial lamb, and paid my dues dearly. Growth spurt kicks in by junior year and I was snapping kid's heads off with my cannon. But... I remembered my years of being bullied and showed mercy on the less athletically gifted kids, once diverted a kill shot to miss on purpose and blasted our prick of a gym teacher right in the kisser, bloody nose resulted. Unintentional, but I was an instant hero. Dodgeball is a valuable learning device because it teaches the truth...Life is anything but fair.

Society is not only doing this unjustice to young men, but young women as well. Have you heard about the show "Ugly Betty"? It's about some fat/fugly chick that doesn't care about her appearance-yet she's popular(among fags) and lands a boyfriend from her employers mail room. This show actually encourages girls not to give a fuck about their appearance because they'll still have a fulfilling, successful life. What a crock of shit. Fat/fugly chicks wind up single, lonely, and less successful than their skinny counterparts. Of course there are exceptions, but even a broken clock tells the correct time 2x a day. Leading girls to believe looks aren't important is not only ludicrous, it's plain irresponsible. I don't see how sheltering children from the realities of life can benefit them as adults.

Top Bottom