Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is HCG really needed after being on 4 years?

and you are really not on HRT. You are taking steroids. It is not like you have low T or are having levels monitored...unless i missed something???

different imo

I am on doctor prescibed test cyp 100mg a week. Now mind you, this was a Vegas doctor and he did not order a blood test. I swear you can get anything you want in Vegas, probably plutonium if you looked hard enough.. Five years ago I had a blood test and natural test rang in at 209, no steroids at all. I have a appointment with an endo who knows all about the test and peptides and hgh use, so I will get on a real track when I see her in December. I was just curious as to what HCG mite do while on what I'm on..

I am on doctor prescibed test cyp 100mg a week. Now mind you, this was a Vegas doctor and he did not order a blood test. I swear you can get anything you want in Vegas, probably plutonium if you looked hard enough.. Five years ago I had a blood test and natural test rang in at 209, no steroids at all. I have a appointment with an endo who knows all about the test and peptides and hgh use, so I will get on a real track when I see her in December. I was just curious as to what HCG mite do while on what I'm on..

I'm glad you're going to get a blood test,ask for a full panel test to see where your body and organs stand healthwise,HCG will do you no good,it may increase The sperm count some,however if you're not expecting kids and everything works ,just continue as you're doing now, but for petes sake get a yearly blood test if not for health reasons then for peace of mind.

Last edited:
I believe it's good to do some HCG or HMG while on HRT -- not often, but once in a while just to wake things up and keep some natural production happening.

I wouldn't say that you need it, but I feel better with it than before I had it. I am also on HRT for life.

This is from Dr. Crisler's paper "HCG Update" which can be found at allthingsmale com /word_docs/HCGupdate.doc

"Now let’s delve into the pharmacodynamics of the TRT medications. For those employing injectable
testosterone cypionate, the cypionate ester provides a 5-8 day half-life, depending upon the specific metabolism, activity level, and overall health of the patient. It is now well-established that appropriate TRT using IM injections must be dosed at weekly intervals, in order to avoid seating the patient on a hormonal, and emotional, roller coaster. Adding in some HCG toward the end of the weekly “cycle” compensates for the drop in serum androgen levels by the half-life of the cypionate ester. Certainly the body thrives on regularity, and supplementing the TRT with endogenous testosterone production at just the right time—without inappropriately raising androgen OR estrogen (more on that later)—approximates the excellent performance stability of transdermal testosterone delivery systems for those who, for whatever reason or reasons, prefer test cyp.

But there’s another metabolic reason to employ this protocol. The P450 Side Chain Cleavage enzyme, which converts CHOL into pregnenolone at the initiation of all three metabolic pathways CHOL serves as precursor (the sex hormones, glucocorticoids and mineralcorticoids), is actively stimulated, or depressed, by LH concentrations. It is intuitively consistent that during conditions of lowered testosterone levels, commensurate increases in LH production would serve to stimulate this conversion from CHOL into these pathways, thereby feeding more raw material for increased hormone production. And vice versa. Thus the addition of HCG (which also stimulates the P450scc enzyme) helps restore a more natural balance of the hormones within this pathway in patients who are entirely, or even partially, HPTA-suppressed.

It is important that no more than 500IU of HCG be administered on any given day. There is only just so much stimulation possible, and exceeding that not only is wasteful, doing so has important negative consequences. Higher doses overly stimulate testicular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels, and brings on the detrimental effects of same. It also causes Leydig cell desentization to LH, and we are therefore inducing primary hypogonadism while perhaps treating secondary hypogonadism. 250IU QD is an effective, and safe, dose. After all, we are merely replacing that which is lost to inhibition."

Interesting profpump I can see that. Tell me on which days would you do the hcg and for how long? Im aslo wondering about your statement on test c"s halflife? Its my understanding that test c has a half life of 10 -12 days,so this is my concern if your going to give your system a little kick st the test is waning . Have you thought about hmg and dostinex for a week,this would seem to keep other hormones at close to normal ranges?

Ive been on hrt for just over a year. Can anyone suggest hcg dosages / frequency to use for 6 weeks just to get the boys started again? How often do you do this 6 week cycle? 2X per year? One X per year? IM 51 and on hrt for life. I dont think I want any kids n the future but.....

Top Bottom