Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is HCG really needed after being on 4 years?

Para_Shoot

I have HCG. Been on HRT for over 4 years straight. Don't care about how big the "boys" are, it doesn't affect function at all. What benefit would there be to taking HCG while on HRT?

In my uneducated opinion the best benefit of using hcg while on hrt would be to keep the sperm count up so in the event you and a significant other want to have a baby you can.

Your nut shots might look fine, but that doesn't mean your sperm count isn't abysmal.

I have HCG. Been on HRT for over 4 years straight. Don't care about how big the "boys" are, it doesn't affect function at all. What benefit would there be to taking HCG while on HRT?

wow....4 year straight...you better just go to the doctor and get monitored medical advice. I bet your system will never work on its own.

wow....4 year straight...you better just go to the doctor and get monitored medical advice. I bet your system will never work on its own.

Yeah I second that. Thats along time for your body not to be producing something than to fire back up again.

I am staying on HRT for life and do not want to come off or even try to recover. I do not want a kid either. So, just wondering what benefits, if any, HCG would do for me.

Hey Para! Long time no see bro...hope lifes journey is going well for you. In response to your question I dont think it would have much benefit. However with that said as always if on HRT for life you might want to consult your doc. Goodluck!

in that case hcg would really only help to plump your nuts up some and possible reduce you from being completely shutdown to just suppressed. So not much help from hcg then. But I would run a 6 week hcg pct just to see imho.

I am staying on HRT for life and do not want to come off or even try to recover. I do not want a kid either. So, just wondering what benefits, if any, HCG would do for me.

and you are really not on HRT. You are taking steroids. It is not like you have low T or are having levels monitored...unless i missed something???

different imo

Yeah, that is what I was thinking? If HRT for life, your doc would already be monitoring you and such.

I don't see the point unless you are trying to have kids. It will result in hormone spikes which can be annoying.

Top Bottom