Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

is everyone

I close out the IE page..........so I guess it logs me out...dunno
 
jenscats5 said:
me, me, me!!

How's Bunny?

Hi Jen,

Thanks for asking, she is crazy as ever...but we did notice she is merciful to the chipmonks and birds lately... The patch that they shaved is almost back but she still looks funny with that stubby tail!

Thanks :)
 
mightymouse69 said:
Hi Jen,

Thanks for asking, she is crazy as ever...but we did notice she is merciful to the chipmonks and birds lately... The patch that they shaved is almost back but she still looks funny with that stubby tail!

Thanks :)

Awwwwwwwwwww........ :rose:
 
mightymouse69 said:
Hi Jen,

Thanks for asking, she is crazy as ever...but we did notice she is merciful to the chipmonks and birds lately... The patch that they shaved is almost back but she still looks funny with that stubby tail!

Thanks :)

for a second I thought she was asking about your wife...
 
blah blah blah off topic but I think this damn Kabala crap thats on 20/20 right now that celebrities have turned into a fad is the work of the devil and these people are his sheep
 
mightymouse69 said:
How are your furry friends?

They're good.....been putting off taking Lindsay to have her thyroid checked again as she hates to go to the vet..... She seems ok tho.....


Zimey -- Bunny is his cat....
 
jenscats5 said:
They're good.....been putting off taking Lindsay to have her thyroid checked again as she hates to go to the vet..... She seems ok tho.....


Zimey -- Bunny is his cat....

Jen,

I had to go pick up some thyroid meds tonite for Kitt E Kat...he's on the human stuff (expensive)!
 
foreigngirl said:
Yeah, right

I'm sure your wife dont have a tail and chases chipmonks and birds around

What wife...lol...damn, who's giving out this info to destroy my online flirting...they will pay!
 
Austin316 said:
blah blah blah off topic but I think this damn Kabala crap thats on 20/20 right now that celebrities have turned into a fad is the work of the devil and these people are his sheep


I'm watching that thing too. I think its a lot of BS. They are twisting the real thing and turning it all....I dont know how to finish this sentence
 
mightymouse69 said:
Jen,

I had to go pick up some thyroid meds tonite for Kitt E Kat...he's on the human stuff (expensive)!

I had Lindsay on them but decided to have her injected with the radioactive Iodine -- 1 shot deal. Expensive, but she wasn't taking the 2x daily meds well & now she's cured...... A thought...
 
jenscats5 said:
I had Lindsay on them but decided to have her injected with the radioactive Iodine -- 1 shot deal. Expensive, but she wasn't taking the 2x daily meds well & now she's cured...... A thought...

Thanks for the info, that was one of the options from the beginning but we started him off with a low med dose, he said if it becomes ineffective we should go for that. It's great to know that it works. Poor things :)
 
mightymouse69 said:
Thanks for the info, that was one of the options from the beginning but we started him off with a low med dose, he said if it becomes ineffective we should go for that. It's great to know that it works. Poor things :)

I think it was harder for me cuz she was away for about 3 days....LOL

It was $1150 for the treatment, but it was worth it, cuz the fight to med her 2x a day wasn't worth it.....Actually I still have some meds left..... Cyproheptadine?? 4mg??
 
jenscats5 said:
I think it was harder for me cuz she was away for about 3 days....LOL

It was $1150 for the treatment, but it was worth it, cuz the fight to med her 2x a day wasn't worth it.....Actually I still have some meds left..... Cyproheptadine?? 4mg??

It is Methimazole 5 mg (1 tab every 12 hours cut in half). Thats pretty expensive, but yes, the away part would be hard for us too :)
 
mightymouse69 said:
It is Methimazole 5 mg (1 tab every 12 hours cut in half). Thats pretty expensive, but yes, the away part would be hard for us too :)


I have some of them left too -- want them??
 
jenscats5 said:
I have some of them left too -- want them??

Let's say I would if we lived closer and could pick them up...but hold onto them just in case we meet at an EF meetup :) Much appreciated!
 
mightymouse69 said:
Let's say I would if we lived closer and could pick them up...but hold onto them just in case we meet at an EF meetup :) Much appreciated!

Well, I got them last July & there is some left....if you do decide you want them lemme know & I can mail them if you want.....save you a bit of $$$
 
jenscats5 said:
Well, I got them last July & there is some left....if you do decide you want them lemme know & I can mail them if you want.....save you a bit of $$$

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind. When and where are you planning to compete?
 
hi there
 
wtf, geigh. red to everyone.


































J/K, I green'd u peoples
 
mightymouse69 said:
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind. When and where are you planning to compete?

Well, let me know.....

The comp is Sept 24th in Wilm, DE....
 
Top Bottom