foreigngirl
New member
sleeping while logged in? C'mon guys and gals, fire up as ussually you do...
spongebob said:what the hell is going on here some kitty licking.
foreigngirl said:you wish you could witness that. Oh, dang, we are all married and you dont like married women.
Sorry, spongie![]()
![]()
spongebob said:i make one time exceptions.
jenscats5 said:me, me, me!!
How's Bunny?
mightymouse69 said:Hi Jen,
Thanks for asking, she is crazy as ever...but we did notice she is merciful to the chipmonks and birds lately... The patch that they shaved is almost back but she still looks funny with that stubby tail!
Thanks![]()

jenscats5 said:Awwwwwwwwwww........![]()
mightymouse69 said:Hi Jen,
Thanks for asking, she is crazy as ever...but we did notice she is merciful to the chipmonks and birds lately... The patch that they shaved is almost back but she still looks funny with that stubby tail!
Thanks![]()
same.foreigngirl said:for a second I thought she was asking about your wife...
foreigngirl said:for a second I thought she was asking about your wife...

mightymouse69 said:How are your furry friends?
mightymouse69 said:She was!![]()
jenscats5 said:They're good.....been putting off taking Lindsay to have her thyroid checked again as she hates to go to the vet..... She seems ok tho.....
Zimey -- Bunny is his cat....
foreigngirl said:Yeah, right
I'm sure your wife dont have a tail and chases chipmonks and birds around
Austin316 said:blah blah blah off topic but I think this damn Kabala crap thats on 20/20 right now that celebrities have turned into a fad is the work of the devil and these people are his sheep
mightymouse69 said:Jen,
I had to go pick up some thyroid meds tonite for Kitt E Kat...he's on the human stuff (expensive)!
jenscats5 said:I had Lindsay on them but decided to have her injected with the radioactive Iodine -- 1 shot deal. Expensive, but she wasn't taking the 2x daily meds well & now she's cured...... A thought...
mightymouse69 said:Thanks for the info, that was one of the options from the beginning but we started him off with a low med dose, he said if it becomes ineffective we should go for that. It's great to know that it works. Poor things![]()
your anti-online flirting orgmightymouse69 said:What wife...lol...damn, who's giving out this info to destroy my online flirting...they will pay!
jenscats5 said:I think it was harder for me cuz she was away for about 3 days....LOL
It was $1150 for the treatment, but it was worth it, cuz the fight to med her 2x a day wasn't worth it.....Actually I still have some meds left..... Cyproheptadine?? 4mg??
mightymouse69 said:It is Methimazole 5 mg (1 tab every 12 hours cut in half). Thats pretty expensive, but yes, the away part would be hard for us too![]()
jenscats5 said:I have some of them left too -- want them??
mightymouse69 said:Let's say I would if we lived closer and could pick them up...but hold onto them just in case we meet at an EF meetupMuch appreciated!
jenscats5 said:Well, I got them last July & there is some left....if you do decide you want them lemme know & I can mail them if you want.....save you a bit of $$$
mine will...........................foreigngirl said:will your wife like approve of it?

foreigngirl said:will your wife like approve of it?
mightymouse69 said:Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind. When and where are you planning to compete?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














