Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is being over 220lbs achievable without steroids? Please read

agree

ive never done a barbell row in my life, cant stand them lol

however i can dead 660

ONE day ill make the 700 club, one day:D

Lol I can't wait to see that in your log man a 700 deadlift will be so cool!!!!!!! Barbell rows suck but I do like db rows.

As for that guys goals he obviosuly should set those as lifetime goals. For now he needs to just focus on:

Bench: 135x10
Deadlift: 225x5
Military press: 95x5

Shit those are standards a lot of people can do without lifting get to those before you worry about benching 330x5 reps!

BTW thatbloke do you realize with those goals he wasnt just talking about 1 rep with each of those numbers he was talking about getting 330x5 bench, 440x5 deadlift, and 275x5 barbell row! Lmao!

where did that dude gets those 5rm numbers from lol. i can crush some of those. but i dont think i could up right row anything that heavy without ending up in the hospital with detached shoulders and a broken spine.

My training parter can easily be called pound-for-pound one of the top 5-10 strongest men in the word. When we do upright rows, we do them on the smith, and he maxes out at 3 wheels a side for 3-5.

B-

My training parter can easily be called pound-for-pound one of the top 5-10 strongest men in the word. When we do upright rows, we do them on the smith, and he maxes out at 3 wheels a side for 3-5.

B-

i know i couldnt do that. but the smith machine would take away a lot of the possible injuries me thinks.

I guess in my training ive never seen upright rows as an excersise to do big weight on. i usually just do them with the rope on cables or something an occasionally straight bar with 135 max for reps. My shoulders are one of my best traits so i guess i just havent worried about it.

that's just rediculous...I do upright rowas with a plate and a half each side

Not to hijack the thread, but we do them to help with the first movements of an atlas stone load. And if you wanted to follow it, he leaves for South Africa on Friday for World's Strongest Man. His name is Jason Bergmann (his 3rd appearance). I posted a thread about it in the strongman forum. To put this guy into perspective, he is 5' 9", 280 12%bf. Brian Shaw who is arguably one of the top 3 strongmen in the world is 6' 10" 390lbs and 15-18% bf. Both guys can deadlift almost 900 and load a 520 lb stone to 48" for reps.

You would be able to follow everything online at Marunde-Muscle or Ironmind, but nothing is televised until December.

Again, sorry for the hijack. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

B-

Not to hijack the thread, but we do them to help with the first movements of an atlas stone load. And if you wanted to follow it, he leaves for South Africa on Friday for World's Strongest Man. His name is Jason Bergmann (his 3rd appearance). I posted a thread about it in the strongman forum. To put this guy into perspective, he is 5' 9", 280 12%bf. Brian Shaw who is arguably one of the top 3 strongmen in the world is 6' 10" 390lbs and 15-18% bf. Both guys can deadlift almost 900 and load a 520 lb stone to 48" for reps.

You would be able to follow everything online at Marunde-Muscle or Ironmind, but nothing is televised until December.

Again, sorry for the hijack. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

B-

6'10 390 is muthafucking huge!!!! Holy shit seriously that is ridiculous! And 15-18% bodyfat is super lean at that weight, I'd venture to say ripped

same lol,

gave 2 plates a side a try once and neally pulled my shoulders out lol

branch warren did them with 315 on the oly bar for 7 reps :p

a bit of body english though. Its in his dvd but kinda hard to see the bar to see exactly that its 315, it may be 275 but he said in an article he has done 315 for reps before on the olympic bar so Im pretty sure it was 315 in his training dvd...

BTW thatbloke do you realize with those goals he wasnt just talking about 1 rep with each of those numbers he was talking about getting 330x5 bench, 440x5 deadlift, and 275x5 barbell row! Lmao!

Those numbers aren't all that big. Did he have a timeframe? Was he planning in reaching those goals in 12 weeks or 12 years? lol.

Top Bottom