Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ireland (Dublin) and steroids!!

The problem is that while they may think they are okay right now, wait a few years and see how they are feeling... These people may never fully recover after continually doing this and they are going to do long term and permanent damage... Some people have to learn the hard way...

LOLLLLL columbo you are spot on about the guys that do arms only and wait 10 minutes in between sets! You never disappoint with your insight bro!! =)

I'm from Ireland aswell but that pretty much describes ever gym ever

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I'm from Texas and I'm about to sell you some black tar and a fucking rule book if you don't edit your post and read the stickies.

Just thought I'd share some crazy info on the generation of today in Dublin.. Lads I know over here are mad into the gym in great shape and single digit bf% but here's what's crazy these lads are doing steroid cycles with no PCT what so ever I'm talkin Deca, tren, eq, test cycles how the fuck are these boys still normal and not walking around depressed with limp dicks and bitch tits?

I'm not saying all people in Ireland or Dublin because I know a lotta lads that do everything right and know there stuff but just a few groups doin this crazy stuff ha.

Anyway let me know what your opinion is I was bored and thought I'd share!!

Do Ya Thing Boi, Fuck What They Lookin At!!

Its only a matter of time bro.. I can't count how many people I have seen post " I use no pct" or " I use just clomid or nolva for pct" over and over again for a long time and claim to be fine over and over again. Only to come and post " Now I am all fucked up" its going to happen!!!!!! It is a fact it is going to happen!! The only people who will not come and post how fucked they are is the people with to much pride to admit they were wrong. Its that simple ..

Its only a matter of time bro.. I can't count how many people I have seen post " I use no pct" or " I use just clomid or nolva for pct" over and over again for a long time and claim to be fine over and over again. Only to come and post " Now I am all fucked up" its going to happen!!!!!! It is a fact it is going to happen!! The only people who will not come and post how fucked they are is the people with to much pride to admit they were wrong. Its that simple ..

yup those are the guys who do a blood test and then freak out at the results. they are in the dark right now, when they run bloods reality hits. and then its off to HRT for life

yup those are the guys who do a blood test and then freak out at the results. they are in the dark right now, when they run bloods reality hits. and then its off to HRT for life

And just think how many more time I seen it happen than you, or nelson and radar has seen it happen than I have lol.. You can put any kind of argument on the table you like but when you seen the results first hand over and over and over again from person after person you tend to just say " I do not care what crap you toss at me you are dead wrong!!" I kind of understand why Nelson speaks the way he speaks now. You just get fucking sick of hearing it.

I also find it funny how some of these guys are buying shit from a 'buddy' at the gym and injecting drugs into their bodies, then six weeks in they're all fucked up and decide maybe it's a good idea to start researching the shit they're on....

Ok so a first time user on sus 250 for 8 week cycle, what post cycle would you guys recommend?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using EliteFitness

^^^^^^^ Gentle Jesus....and here we have a live one.

Dont hijack threads,start a new one.

Give your stats in full.

weight
bodyfat
training experience

*Warning* : If you tell me that you have already started this cycle without having the pct or basic research done ,i will climb through your PC monitor and choke the living fuck out of you.

I know a bodybuilder who does no PCT at all he's 21, says he doesn't need it, also says he has no interest in sex or women... Thats perfectly normal for a 21 yr old guy right? Lol

Top Bottom