Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ireland (Dublin) and steroids!!

Eddie-jnr

Just thought I'd share some crazy info on the generation of today in Dublin.. Lads I know over here are mad into the gym in great shape and single digit bf% but here's what's crazy these lads are doing steroid cycles with no PCT what so ever I'm talkin Deca, tren, eq, test cycles how the fuck are these boys still normal and not walking around depressed with limp dicks and bitch tits?

I'm not saying all people in Ireland or Dublin because I know a lotta lads that do everything right and know there stuff but just a few groups doin this crazy stuff ha.

Anyway let me know what your opinion is I was bored and thought I'd share!!

Do Ya Thing Boi, Fuck What They Lookin At!!

ill informed people always make me feel better, Bad advice circles the gym faster than than wildfire I guess thats why i'm able to outlast all of them the last 60 yrs.

and burning out their receptors,so gear becomes less effective.

yeah i'm from Dublin, and i see alot of idiots in my gym that could'nt even spell PCT never mid tell you what it is ...lol .
But every gym has there fair share of dumb-ass clowns and its not exclusive to Ireland .

*Note* they are easy to spot...they only do arms and take ten minutes rest between sets to play with their phone while sitting on a piece of equipment that people are waiting to use.

wankers !

and burning out their receptors,so gear becomes less effective.

^^and this too.

high dosages of gear to compensate for poor training and diet. no regards to their long term health, they give a bad name to responsible users and the reason we have so many myths out there

i've never used more than 900mg of gear on cycle ever a week. i typically use under 500mg actually. I depend on my training and diet. i only juice to speed up recovery and help me take things to another level. and I'm completely healthy, bloods come in normal from top to bottom.. i cycle off usually around time on= time off.

They definitely cycle off I know a few of them personally one of the reasons I posted this thread is because I asked a few of them what they were doing for PCT and they all said not doin one never needed too before so I'll be grand!! Haha like not even a simple clomid PCT

Do Ya Thing Boi, Fuck What They Lookin At!!

Top Bottom