Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip.....................

He was in the process of looking for a new home of business. Because the Olympica are coming to China, there has been added pressure on Hormone/steroid sellers. It is ILLEGAL there, so far many of the people looked the other way

Is 2 years time the only downside of geting busted? What about the family, all the younger people in the family thinking your a drug dealer, who couldnt make a liviing doing something legal. Basically they will think your a loser!!

hey satch
i work in a jail and after day 3, for most people that is, is when it sets in and they know they are in a world of shit...i mean hell is it worth 2 mill to have "bubba" (and that shit really does happen) be your celly, we have guys that bawl their eyes out and these are some BIG cats man....i say just be sensible bro and dont say 2 years of time is doable cuz ive seen first hand people try to hang themselves for far far less then that....take this time of year for example with the holidays, this IS the time for suicides and you think its easy to sit through 2 of them in jail...i wish you luck in all you do and even though i dont agree with what you said it dont mean im right either, everyone has their own opinions....

99% of the time Law Enforcement has watched where your money goes and what you do for months or even years in some cases before moving on you. Most drug dealers never see a dime once they are busted. I've seen the FBI build a case against the Russian Mafia that took 3 years. There was no money when it was done. They couldn't even pay their lawyers to finish the trial.

If IP has left China then it would explain the lack of media coverage as the Chinese pigs must be rather embarassed. However I can't see him leaving without his wife / gf or other relations ?

at this point, all of this is speculation....we need to give it time.

Top Bottom