Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip.....................

He was raided, that's not a rumor that's a fact. Whether he can bribe himself out of it is a different question.

Do you think it could be because recently he was listing HYDROCODONE (active ingredient in VICODIN), a scheduled drug in USA, for sale? It was recently on his website at the top, took me by surprise and made me think he was asking for trouble, and then he took it off the website. Shortly thereafter (a few days ago) his site says he's closed.

I truly hope this is the reason, and not because of China's stance toward performance enhancing drugs.

if he had prior convictions. that would not have helped any. alot of the time this is the biggest cause of downfall for sources. on top of helpers/remailers with big fucking mouths and no balls.

bigtravis said:
if he had prior convictions. that would not have helped any. alot of the time this is the biggest cause of downfall for sources. on top of helpers/remailers with big fucking mouths and no balls.

And other times it's our DEA putting pressure on foreign governments who have Most Favored Nation trading status.

Any source in the USA or USA friendly country is not on good grounds - it's not IF, it's WHEN, in terms of going down. Now, China and Thailand are taking people down, Greece is going after folks, Spain is not happy with it, and EU (need I say anything?) is already not positive with it. As time goes on, only rouge/non-us friendly country sources will stick around, who knows.....

Mr.X said:
Any source in the USA or USA friendly country is not on good grounds - it's not IF, it's WHEN, in terms of going down. Now, China and Thailand are taking people down, Greece is going after folks, Spain is not happy with it, and EU (need I say anything?) is already not positive with it. As time goes on, only rouge/non-us friendly country sources will stick around, who knows.....
this is actually not new news, but just hightened a little more.

Top Bottom