Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip.....................

newshipping said:
If IP has left China then it would explain the lack of media coverage as the Chinese pigs must be rather embarassed. However I can't see him leaving without his wife / gf or other relations ?

I can confirm he is OUTSIDE of China.

This is how I beleive it happened. IP has been out of the country a lot lately scouting out his new residence. He has been searching for a new spot for quite sometime. He knew, or was tipped off that the authorities were coming down hard on steroids because of the Olympic induced international pressure. I bet he was out of the contry when the bust happened.

I know what country he is in, and I can say he will not have a problem there. Though I dont see him running a successful operation from the country. It would be a bitch getting items through customs

64Pilot said:
I can confirm he is OUTSIDE of China.

This is how I beleive it happened. IP has been out of the country a lot lately scouting out his new residence. He has been searching for a new spot for quite sometime. He knew, or was tipped off that the authorities were coming down hard on steroids because of the Olympic induced international pressure. I bet he was out of the contry when the bust happened.

I know what country he is in, and I can say he will not have a problem there. Though I dont see him running a successful operation from the country. It would be a bitch getting items through customs
\

What about his family?

Who in their right mind would order from him now? It was stupid enough to order from him before this happened but now the stupidity would reach a whole new level.

Top Bottom