Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip.....................

Mr.X said:
Any source in the USA or USA friendly country is not on good grounds - it's not IF, it's WHEN, in terms of going down. Now, China and Thailand are taking people down, Greece is going after folks, Spain is not happy with it, and EU (need I say anything?) is already not positive with it. As time goes on, only rouge/non-us friendly country sources will stick around, who knows.....

scary shit..

but i HEAVILY doubt they'll try to get him with serious time.
i think they're tryina make example of steroid sources right now more than anything... basically put them out of biz and let the world know that no matter where the source is, they can nail him!

but i still believe in the 'ride til you crash' philosophy..
every road has an end... and when the time comes, you take the fall like a man and move on. a year or 2 in jail never hurt anybody!

in the meantime, he made ALOT of money and surely can afford a group of fine lawyers.. and if O.J got off, im sure he can too!

satchboogie said:
scary shit..

but i HEAVILY doubt they'll try to get him with serious time.
i think they're tryina make example of steroid sources right now more than anything... basically put them out of biz and let the world know that no matter where the source is, they can nail him!

but i still believe in the 'ride til you crash' philosophy..
every road has an end... and when the time comes, you take the fall like a man and move on. a year or 2 in jail never hurt anybody!

in the meantime, he made ALOT of money and surely can afford a group of fine lawyers.. and if O.J got off, im sure he can too!

Well, you have to understand china. Basically, in china, it's who you know and who you can pay off. Obviously, he did NOT know the right people, for if he did he would have been tipped off - as most places in china are before 'example' raids (as I call them). This puts him in a worse situations then most, but that's speculation.

'ride til you crash', well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I have no comment. But I will say that every person should have financial goals; once reached, they should take a step back and think of retirement, no matter the business. Why work hard and stress when you don't need to? that's my logic. You own 10 KFCs, in 3 years you should be able to retire with the profits.

O.J....there is a long racially backed story, along with bribing of senators, marching of races, protests of races and the list goes on. I doubt 100,000 blacks would march for AS sources.

Mr.X said:
Well, you have to understand china. Basically, in china, it's who you know and who you can pay off. Obviously, he did NOT know the right people, for if he did he would have been tipped off - as most places in china are before 'example' raids (as I call them). This puts him in a worse situations then most, but that's speculation.

'ride til you crash', well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I have no comment. But I will say that every person should have financial goals; once reached, they should take a step back and think of retirement, no matter the business. Why work hard and stress when you don't need to? that's my logic. You own 10 KFCs, in 3 years you should be able to retire with the profits.

O.J....there is a long racially backed story, along with bribing of senators, marching of races, protests of races and the list goes on. I doubt 100,000 blacks would march for AS sources.

you make a fine point about the 'ride til you crash' approach...
yes its true once your financial goals are met, its best to call it quits.. IN THEORY THAT WORKS!

but from theory to application is a long road... and a tough decision...
one that takes a seriously courageous, strong, and well balanced person to make... and with the money that some sources make, it becomes an every day battle im sure... to quit or keep goin.

another point to stres... how much is enough?
100k?
500k?
1mill?
2mill?????

the real question is how much time will a source do for selling steroids (no pain killers or other bullshit)

if that time is a year or less, i say fuck em and ride til you crash.
anything up to 2 years in jail is doable too...
just ask people here if they'll do 2 years in jail for 2 million dollars.. i got money most will do it!

but if they come at sources with 2 or more years, then it becomes a different story alltogether, and perhaps the 'ride til you crash' approach is one that is only followed by the stupid and selfish.

any way we look at it..
times arent gettin better for steroids!

satch..in China, they take your funds. GONE.

Some people sit in jail for months before they even can speak to family or lawyers. There are people sitting in Chinese jails for far less offenses.

gotmilk said:
satch..in China, they take your funds. GONE.

Some people sit in jail for months before they even can speak to family or lawyers. There are people sitting in Chinese jails for far less offenses.

thats IF they find the money!
i dont see how anybody's dumb enough to have their cash found.

quote: Mr.X) 'ride til you crash', well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I have no comment. But I will say that every person should have financial goals; once reached, they should take a step back and think of retirement, no matter the business. Why work hard and stress when you don't need to?

absolutely! i've seen this done.

satchboogie said:
you make a fine point about the 'ride til you crash' approach...
yes its true once your financial goals are met, its best to call it quits.. IN THEORY THAT WORKS!

but from theory to application is a long road... and a tough decision...
one that takes a seriously courageous, strong, and well balanced person to make... and with the money that some sources make, it becomes an every day battle im sure... to quit or keep goin.

another point to stres... how much is enough?
100k?
500k?
1mill?
2mill?????

the real question is how much time will a source do for selling steroids (no pain killers or other bullshit)

if that time is a year or less, i say fuck em and ride til you crash.
anything up to 2 years in jail is doable too...
just ask people here if they'll do 2 years in jail for 2 million dollars.. i got money most will do it!

but if they come at sources with 2 or more years, then it becomes a different story alltogether, and perhaps the 'ride til you crash' approach is one that is only followed by the stupid and selfish.

any way we look at it..
times arent gettin better for steroids!

I don't see how it's a theory...you make enough money, you quit. That's it, there is no complex breakdown.

I'm not sure where you're coming from bro, but 2 years in a maximum security san quentin or something similar will not be worth all the money you can throw at me - trust me...

How much is enough? that's up to the person. Usually, greed is what makes people miserable and unhappy. Most people that start with nothing and earn a lot, don't know how to invest, so they have to keep working and working and working, (spending on crap) as they don't know how to make their money work for them. Thus, the retirement comes at 70, even then they are money hungry.

I think most sources use the 'ride until you crash' approach, that is why they all eventually fail; some stick around until they are caught or dead (as with STK) but everyone eventually goes down or retires. It's not IF it's WHEN.

Life is not without it's risks, if you're afraid of wolfs don't go into the forest, so it's relative. I'm not here to teach people how to do business, I'm here to throw out some reality checks for people.

satchboogie said:
thats IF they find the money!
i dont see how anybody's dumb enough to have their cash found.

hard to hide cash in china, their money system is VERY much controlled

Top Bottom