Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inzer ehp dbl ply shirt

smallman

i just recieve my first dbl ply shirt yesterday, have anyone use one before. it's an ehp inzer blast shirt. let me know. thank you

inzer shirt

thanks jay. yesterday i tried it. it was really tight hard to get in bro. anyways i was doing 450 (this was going to be my opener) and all of a sudden the shirt ripped.

i am no poly user but i do know that when they rip that is where they do. When you get another one ask for th ereinforced neck. Someone told me its a Anthony Clark reinforced neck. I thought they were making all o fthem that way now. I will tel ya if you compete in a federation that allows double ply then they probably allow velcro back. Then you can go even tighter and get on easier. And i adjust the tightness with each attempt.

denim open backs

plJay,
You should try leaving the velcro open and cutting the neck, then pulling the shirt way low in the front. If the lifter is strong enough to get the weight back up that it takes to get down, it is an amazing technique.
Diogenes

Ya i am going to try it this summer. I train 2 guys that compete with me and they do it and love it. I have 3 shirts and am waiting till i get a tighter one to try it. My best is 565 with my shirt i use now this guy i know does over 600 at 220 and swears i will get a bit more if i do it. But he said to use it right, before you cut the neck, you shouldnt be able to get it on, it should be to small unless you cut the back. The one i use now is 5 sizes to small except arms but of course it goes on so i will need to get a tighter one. So we'll see soon. Do you us eone currently? If so how much do you get out of it?

I have a triple denim, a double denim, and a cheap blast shirt. I used them this way last week: Cheap blast-500x3, triple denim cut back-550x3, double denim no cut-580x3. None of these reps actually touched my chest they all lacked more or less an inch. I even pulled on some of them. I am not strong enough for your friends idea. The most I have ever touch and go'ed is 630. I am sure if I used a super tight shirt to cut it would take more than I can lock out to get it down. However, our definitions of super tight could be very different.
Soc.

So your saying you do better in a 2x denim without cutting? Thats what i use. And dude that is some big benching. Do you compete? If so where. What weight are you? Cause you are strong as hell. Infact tonight i am ordering a new shirt super tight to cut and try. As far as tighness my shirt i use now is this 45 chest, 18 arms 54 shoulders. My measurements are 51 chest relaxed, 18 1/2 arms , 571/2 shoulders. So as you see i go super tight now. My new shirt will be 1 inch smaller in the chest and a 52 in shoulders.

pljay,
I was not clear, I just used the triple for that set for the hell of it. Ideally I should cut the double as it is tighter and better. A shirt that is too tight will inhibit your ability to get your lats out and use them properly.
Yes I have competed but not lately as my financial situation will not allow. Thanks much for the compliment. But I am not that strong as I am much bigger than you. I am 5'6 1/2" and weigh 328. I am proud of squats tonight as I went up to 925 did a half rep and a 3/4 rep and then started to shake when I was going for a decent rep and had to rack it. However, I dropped down to 900 and got 2 solid reps right at parallel. This is with full gear of course.
Diogenes

Dam man you are strong as hell! If you have an even half ass deadlift your total will be elite. What kind of size do you order when you cut the back? Smaller then my measurements are to me? Yes i know about the too tightness with my lats my shirt i use is on th everge of that now but still works good. Hell i am tempeted to cut it but think i will wait till i get a new one. I am doing the nationals in Aug and i will experiment with 2 or 3 shirts between now and then. Good luck with your lifting.

Top Bottom