Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inzer ehp dbl ply shirt

pljay,
thanks for the positive words...my only sized shirt is the cheap little blast shirt it is a 64. My other shirts are hand-me-downs from someone quite famous in the powerlifting world...I am a sort of short version of him, i guess...good luck in your lifting and God blees you.
Diogenes
p.s. my DL sucks

Ya well i guess i cant really disagree there. Do you know me? I ask cause it seems to be a joke amongst a few, friends i lift with and against. Its cool! My next 3 lift is in Dec and i can pull over 550 in th egym on my fat bar so i will come close to 600 then. Or dam close. But i will bench it too, along with a mid to high 700sq. So lets just say this if your still 242's and if this is who i think it is you wont. Cause you looked a little heavy last weekend. You better just keep workin on hittin a 500 bench cause i will out bench you more then you will out pull me so i will make it up. You think JM? lol i hope i am right!

Last edited:
Damn, pretty good guess. You know I was only playing, right? I will not be lifting in Dec, I will probably be hitting the IPA meet in Nov with the rest of the guys. Are you coming up to the Seniors or are yo going to Rich's meet? BTW -- bodyweight is holding at 244 right now -- so I will not be int he 275's yet -- I will make the move up there next year.

Ya i know your kiddin. But at least you do say it to my face too! I would love to watch the seniors but i hav esome lifters of mine going to Rich's. But good luck with it, hope you hit some PR's. Or at least your 500 bench. And what are you doing here anyway? This is my board! Just kiddin bro you are welcome here. And for those reading i will vouch for 1-dawg that he knows his shit. Talk to ya later.

As a gust on your board I just wanted to let everyone know that you hav ereally come far in the short period you've been involved in this sport. Your bench has really moved along nicely -- be proud of it. Anyhow, are you lifting inthe August meet? I hear there's going to be money involved. Don't know how much but money anyhow. Also, we need to talk about your meet strategy with picking your attempts. You're going to have to change that now that you are stronger. I will probably just judge at the august meet -- I have never hit a pr in a single lift meet, so screw it, I'm staying with full-power.

Ya i am putting it all into that meet in Aug. Its the nationals and there is a money class and you can bet i am in it. Rumor has it 12,000 will be given out that day, thats what scott said. As far as my openers i have no clue as of now. My shoulder isnt good yet. But i know i will be close to 100% by then so i have no clue what i will be benching. But you kno wme i open up sometimes with PR's! But hav enever bombed. Knock on wood. I hope your judging, we need some good judges that actually compete and know the rules first hand through experience. Let me know what my strategy should be?

We'll talk later -- you need to let me know what your hitting in the gym closer to the meet. You will probably not like what I have to say but I gaurantee you will like the results.

Top Bottom