Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing myself/need a lil advice too

KBgrl

hey everyone.. ive been reading this board for a while now.. LUV IT!! i figured it was about time to post soooo here i am:D .ok first.. i would like to say that i am aware of the search!! i know yall hate repetitve ?'s and ill do my research before driving u all crazy,lol. ok ladies.. so heres the ?. im 5'4 126.. want to get ripped!! im eating clean..doing my cardio..lifting to the death but still am looking to get a lil leaner. never juiced before.. im all ECAed out!! doesnt do much for me anymore.. even when i take long breaks from it. dont know my bf as of now.. took it a few month ago, it was 19%. i just cant seem to get as cut as i would like to. i read the 30+30 does not equal 30 post.. that was a good one!! i started doing 60min cardios and OMG.. i was dripping!! it was great!!! ok.. the ? already... was thinking of clen/anavar cycle. i have a freind/ source... who SEEMS to be reliable?!?!?! after reading all these posts i came to the conclusion that clen/anavar cycle would be good for my first cycle.. but my friend/source says primo primo primo all the way. i do not want to look bigger at all.. i want to get lean. he also told me that anavar strength gains would diminish after i stop using but the gains from primo would last. any advice ladies? oh bye the way... warlobo -- ur the best.. excellent informative posts!! Natglutes -- OMG.. what can say.. thats about it!! u are exactly what i aspire to be.. i admire ur hard work and dedication. u look wonderful!!i saw the pic next to ur posts..do u have anymore around?. strongchick-- read some of ur posts and replies.. ur a sweetheart. thanks for being so kind to the newbies:) thanks ladies.. luv this board!! -- KBgrl

Im with you on that WarLobo.........someone has to publish a book for women.........
Welcome to the board KBgrl:) It seems like you are on the right track............just remember that it takes a long long time to transform your body into a piece of art.....it can only get better.........we all have our good and weak body parts and it takes time.........CONSISTENCY to Clean Diet/Cardio/Weights and meditation.......
If your goal is to lean out then by all means start with Anavar.....start at 10mg a day then gradually increase it to 15mg .....Anavar/clen is a great combo......always start with small dosages and see how you and your body responds.
Ive gained a lot of strength while on Anavar, and I did get leaner..........Im off the cycle........so Im feeling very blah..........lol.....
Thanks for your kind words.............and Im not even near to how I want my body to look....
P.S. Do you change your diet and routine???

Thanks Nat. yes.. i know its just time time time right now.. i cant wait to reach my goal. ur pics are so inspiring!! yup.. i change my routine around every 6-8 weeks or so. for example.. ill lay off the cardio for a whole week or so if im not seeing results then hit it hard after the week break. lifting-- yea... i switch up my exercises too. i read everything and anything about strategic dieting and training. i guess i know what i have to do...just new to the gear stuff. i def. have seen some nice results over the past year.. but i must say... sometimes i can get a lil carried away "partying" and i slack off w/ my training and dont eat enough at all!!!. i need to clean up my act a bit in the "party" department, get healthy, really focus now and finally build a sick body. i know consistency is key!! im gonna do it NAT!!! im gonna try to look like u!! LOL.. ill keep u updated..and thanks so much for ur response... it is sooooo appreciated:) --KBgrl

Welcome KB... you'll find a lot of great information here... looks like you've already learned how to use the search functionality :)

as for your friend/source, you don't sound like you completely trust him, and i'd personally put my guard up to any source who tries to push you into using specific gear... (read warlobo's post on anavar/primo/winny)... besides, its your body, and you should make the ultimate decision... glad to hear it will be an educated one..

take care
phem

im gonna try to look like u!!
You are so sweet and thank you, but the best thing you can do for yourself is to be YOURSELF, your best self........and Im sure you are already on your way there, just be patient with yourself.
I can only speak for myself, but when I started my fist cycle of Anavar and because its so $$$$ I really commmited myself to clean diet and heavy duty work outs....
BTW you are very welcome:)

thanks for the info gals. phem.. i read warlobo's post.. good one.. thanks for pointing it out.. i know what to do now. i sent u a PM regarding "my source":worried: . nat nat nat..:) yes i know i can only build my body to its potential. doesnt that suck,lol .... BUT.. if everyone had ur body that would be no fun either.. especially for u right!?!? u work hard for that bod and u deserve it girl!!! so happy for u.. keep the dogs drooling nat!!!! then go home to ur hubby.. haha suckas!!! its too funny to read some of the responses to ur pics!! some of them were downright disturbing!! ahhhh men!!always good for a laugh though. i thank god every day i was born a woman!!!LOL. sooooo heres to all our beautiful UNIQUE bods!! thanks again for the input-- KBgrl

Top Bottom