Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People

Lol you guys shit your panties too easy.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Eat a giant anteater dick you slimy piece of gremlin shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% but making this thread will only feed the trolls lol. They love being hated brotha. That's why they're trolls. ;) stay out of C&C and you won't see them because they don't know anything about steroids, supplements OR lifting. Calling out a troll is a bad publicity for them, but they obviously subscribe to the notion that "any publicity is good publicity" ;)

I agree 100% but making this thread will only feed the trolls lol. They love being hated brotha. That's why they're trolls. ;) stay out of C&C and you won't see them because they don't know anything about steroids, supplements OR lifting. Calling out a troll is a bad publicity for them, but they obviously subscribe to the notion that "any publicity is good publicity" ;)

Who the fuck asked you ya skinny as fucking faggot monkey dick?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Also why would you go anywhere else here but C&C you obviously have never seen the inside of a gym

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I'm dealing with my parents' shit right now but when I get home this kid is fucked

Lol. You guys have ZERO life. realize that you make people hate you by acting like pre-teens, and start acting like adults. It's really sad to see the turnover of people on this once awesome forum. GREAT bodybuilding info but some of the most immature, attention craving teenage little troll babies on the internet. Don't worry they already know they're low lives which is why they hide in the dark corners of C&C

Top Bottom