Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People

O1s480

Banned
Lol here is to bigbassturd, WoodyO, Strongbow and a few others.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Wootoom is another good one... Oh, and please don't give me another infraction for advertising, since this isn't advertising douche...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Why you so mad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlike bodybuilding . com this forum actually seems real. That forum is designed only as a front for selling overpriced supplements. Its funny these supplements have fancy colors and labelling to make them seem like its all legit when there r zero studies comparing creatine nitrate to monohydrate. Like this microdosing nonsense. I price compared and each serving is like 10x what I pay. Why would anyone buy this? Cause some how by buying something that is more expensive adds value to its efficacy? Wtf? After being repeatedly harassed on that site for answering forum posts honestly I came here. I told the moderators at that site that muting of posts is inappropriate and very bad advertising. I like this site. Swearing and carrying on about crazy shit rather than acting like a forum is in a fascist state or u r at work and u can't say what u really think. The only reason I don't at work is cause I'm getting paid. I also support the ads paying for this site. The sarms looks like some serious shit, don't know the legality of it, but its an actual pharmaceutical, priced appropriately.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom