Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People

Lol. You guys have ZERO life. realize that you make people hate you by acting like pre-teens, and start acting like adults. It's really sad to see the turnover of people on this once awesome forum. GREAT bodybuilding info but some of the most immature, attention craving teenage little troll babies on the internet. Don't worry they already know they're low lives which is why they hide in the dark corners of C&C

im bigger than you, you fucking waste of yak dick...just because I play around in chat doesn't mean we aren't as COOL as you....stay the fuck out here and quit crying then, you fucking slack jawed faggot...

Lol @ any of you fucks taking any board on this site seriously.

New kid: you're a fucking butthurt idiot, nothing in C&C is serious, so lighten the fuck up or stay the fuck in the steroid section asking stupid fuckin questions about illegal drug use

Jackoff: don't call anyone out after the stupid shit I have seen you ask. You don't know fucking shit about half of what you claim to be an expert on. I have seen you ask some stupid shit in texts too, Hunter. Better make sure we don't know who the fuck you are. You wanna call us out on lifting? Post up vids against me or strongbow. You wanna call us out on physique? Let's post up pics to compare. Half the ngrs in chat look better and lift bigger than the idiot skinny ass kids in AAS

You think you're smart, but you watch 'Conspiracy Theory' and.jack off and believe your government is poisoning your fucking tap water.

You're a grown ass man with a fucking family, stop being butthurt on a steroid forum, and grow up a little. Calling people stupid and immature might be ok if you didn't post pics of your skinny little ass draped in fucking chains for fucks sake

Lol I love how these people make claims they always know can't be verified in any way. Strongbow sounds like a kindergarten child arguing that his dad has more money than the other kids dad's.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

I posted video bitch, where were you? Busy raping, and beating women? Or were you fucking some lil boy, Mr Molestor? Or were you jerking off to Taylor Swift videos? Cause we know with your pathetic existence it was one of the three.

this skinny little fuck in chains calls me a troll again, he's going to be butthurt in bant camp

Strongbow, that ain't java. That's a skinny boot ass pog marine who thinks he's smarter than everyone else

Top Bottom