Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting discussion thread!!

Alright thanks. Ill check back in a week and update.
The amount of information you have and the willingness to help out is tremendous.
Pat on the back to you sir.

Recommend something else? Researching a SARMs cycle too.

Stevemead, use what you have and keep your diet straight and keep doing what you're doing. There's no magic bullet that can fix you bro.

Let me tell you that all of this can be achieved without any SARMs, or supplements. There is a womanin my office that used to weigh 230lbs. She hit her breaking point 4 years ago and decided to get in shape. She changed her diet, started working out, takes almost no supplements. Fast forward 4years she now weighs 145lbs and competed in her first bodybuilding show in York PA and won her division. She is now getting ready for her next show in October and sent me a pic of her obliques today...

My point is it can be done with a lot of hard work and determination, don't keep buying things to motivate you bro it sounds like you've already done a great job to get this far.

Your right. I started IF today and already workout like a crazy man. Ill start a log as not to clog up Ricks thread here. Thanks guys.

Yes, the captain is right. The only thing you really need right now is the diet and training. Those things alone will get you there. Once you get to a much leaner state, is when you can start considering other options if you choose to. When your bodyfat is high, it doesn't take much to lose at first. Diet change and exercise will make drastic results alone

I use the Armour39 chest strap that links to my iPhone using an app. When I wear it for a 1 hour HIIT cardio session and 1 hour of weights I've burned up to 1600 calories which takes into account my weight, age, heart rate and recovery times, etc.

Here's a pic if you're plat
View attachment 112033

I do my workouts in the morning fasted so I start my days typically 1600 calories in the hole on top of my 3500 or so for maintenance.

Um, I may take that with a grain of salt. I've never found an accurate device that measures calories burned in the gym.

eg: An olympian at high intensity only burns 9cal/min. Hardcore Weight Training, combined with the 'after burn' affect burns around 500-700 calories.

I'll google but last time I read studies - max for hardcore olympian was like 9cal/min. For average person on treadmill they only get like 300-400 calories per hour - and that's hardcore running!

bottomline, if you're figuring in this 1600 calories in the equation - and not losing weight, you're over-estimating. Lemme see what I can find online.

Um, I may take that with a grain of salt. I've never found an accurate device that measures calories burned in the gym.

eg: An olympian at high intensity only burns 9cal/min. Hardcore Weight Training, combined with the 'after burn' affect burns around 500-700 calories.

I'll google but last time I read studies - max for hardcore olympian was like 9cal/min. For average person on treadmill they only get like 300-400 calories per hour - and that's hardcore running!

bottomline, if you're figuring in this 1600 calories in the equation - and not losing weight, you're over-estimating. Lemme see what I can find online.

I wear a polar ft7 heart rate watch and my average workout is around 800 calories burned... I wouldn't say take it with a grain of salt you would be surprised how accurate they are

Im making great progress accounting for calories burned and my daily intake.

Top Bottom