Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting D-dol question/idea

Pat_McCrotch

As we all know steroids basically give us strength to push heavier weights and they also help us synthisize insane amount of protein to pack on the muscle. those to two things together produce what were are looking for, MUSCLE. Right?

Now the school of thought on most boards is take it three to four times a day to keep your levels stable. Why? The thought is keeping your levels stable will produce better results.

My thought is this:
D-bol stays in your system approx 6 hours. So you are taking a pill every 6 hours which is 4 times a day. Since they help you use more protien why not take more before a heavy meal of meat? Why not take take them before a workout to make you more aggressive in the gym?

Why worry about taking one pill every 6 hours and if your late your levels will be off anyways. It is hard or next to impossible to keep your levels stable on most any oral medication that is not time released.

Why not use d-bol when you need it most pre-wokout and before a heavy protien meal? You can extend your stock by not taking as many on rest days. I know people are going to say if your eating 4-6 meals a day then you take it before every meal then whats the difference in my theory.

The difference is you dont take it before every meal only the high protien meals and pre-workout.

Discuss. No flaming please this is just a thought I have had.

Taking it before a workout is the only part of your theory that would work...

I am looking for ideas as to why it would or would not work. if ti works before hitting the gym because it gives you power meaning it has kicked in right? Why would the same not hold true for pre meal?

anyone?

That is a good idea, sir. I dont think that anybody will argue much. I was thinking that you would want to keep it up even on your off days, because protein synthesis would be great when you are resting your muscles and actually growing them.

You're on the right track. I've written about using occassional dbol preworkout for teo reasons. it gives you a little strength boost and increases the effectiveness of the post workout protein shake. (Which you SHOULD be taking). And it wouldn;t be very suppressive if you did it just once or twice a week.

Taking more before a meal is just taking MORE and ultimately won't make much difference since you eat every few hours and it' still in your system. But hey, it's bodybuilding and we're all experimenting. Try it!

You're on the right track. I've written about using occassional dbol preworkout for teo reasons. it gives you a little strength boost and increases the effectiveness of the post workout protein shake. (Which you SHOULD be taking). And it wouldn;t be very suppressive if you did it just once or twice a week.

Taking more before a meal is just taking MORE and ultimately won't make much difference since you eat every few hours and it' still in your system. But hey, it's bodybuilding and we're all experimenting. Try it!
I was thinking the same on the last part. Taking it with a mean AAAAH its not like you take the dbol and an hour later nutrition retention is threw the shy.. No this is where stable levels shows its magic. Your body is constantly in a stat of ether building up or braking down. Steroids help to keep you constantly in a state of building up aka anabolic. constant levels = constantly in a anabolic stat.

Your body is braking down and metabolizing food for different reasons 24 hours a day. The process never stops. So why stop the stable flow?

Top Bottom