Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insurance wouldn't pay for bloodwork

enacer420nj said:
You getting wise? Its part of my yearly physical.

Not at all.

if you think that insurance will pay for any test you want as your yearly physical or any other physical you really dont understand how insurance works.

Unfortunately, you dont get to decide on what you need for your physical - when it comes to insurance.

if you went to the dr complaining of issues that would require a blood test then the isn co would prob pay. like if you were complaining that you were tired all the time ect ect. asking if you could get a blood test just to check out how ur pct went or a version of that........well good luck on that one. especially hmo plans, dr get bonuses at yr end from hmo plans for limiting use. i have heard that but i doubt if its that exteme. ive been in the insurance business for 23 years and heve heard some pretty extreme shit as far as what hmo plans will do to denie coverage. ppo plans are slightly better. if you have the option to have a 'fee for service' plan and you can afford it, take it. these plans pay for almost everything and are all about preventive care.

MorganKane said:
Not at all.

if you think that insurance will pay for any test you want as your yearly physical or any other physical you really dont understand how insurance works.

Unfortunately, you dont get to decide on what you need for your physical - when it comes to insurance.

I guess that makes sense...just figured its not coming out of his pocket, they said insurance would deny it....probably knew something was fishy when I asked for prostate,liver and test....if i checked off the box on the slip im guessing i would just have to pay for it....I cant eat after 12 tonight, debating on having my 6 white 2 whole egg meal an hour before bed because im having cholesterol taken...either way im banging 200 cyp 200 eq when I get home from the lab and stuffing my face lol

What Searay is saying is true.

Insurance dont pay shit if they dont have too and they will fight not to pay.

Good luck bro.

enacer420nj said:
I called my docs office to get a script to have blood taken and told them what I wanted. They wouldnt include prostate and test levels due to my age, (27) said insurance wouldnt pay. I wanted to get levels checked before I started my next cycle. They are doing

Basic Metabolic Panel
Hepatic Function Panel
Lipid Panel
CBC w Diff W Plt

Im kinda pissed I wanted to know what my levels are....

You need to give them a medical reason, Sparky. Should have told them you felt run down, no energy, no sex drive, tiny little willy as limp as a steamed bean sprout in the morning, etc. Then tell them you want your test levels checked.

Top Bottom