Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury!

Metal Gear

I jamed my thumb during a fight at a club and for about 2 weeks now it's still swollen. I can move it around perfectly, but if I grab a dumb bell it shoots up a pain up my arm that kills my grip. It really limiting my workouts. I can't curl with a bar or bench with dumb bells. Any suggestion on what I can do to help me workout through this injury or how I can support the join?

dude just go get it checked out... i wrestled with a broken hand and didn't know it... had what they called a boxer's fracture... in fact i still have it since i just got laid off and couldn;t get a cast.

Rich

My workout partner did the same thing and he ripped a tendon in his thumb. 2months later he´s happy about beeing able to bench 100lbs. See a doc!!!!

:devil:
If you can move it in all directions your tendons are ok, however that constant pain is your body telling you there is damage to the bone or the joint. Don't fuck around you need that thumb! What sucks about waiting so long is that problems with the hands are best tended to while the injury is still hot.

thumb injury

damn, I was hoping I didn't have to go to doc. It'll kill me if I have to get a cast. Where my thumb attacheds to my hand, the joint, is swollwen but doesn't hurt at all. Only when I hold a dumb bell to press.

Top Bottom