Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healing up nagging injuries

Wearoei

I've got various different nagging injuries that have accumulated over the years. I'm now in my fifties and they don't seem to heal up the way they used to when I was younger
it's really making it painful to even work out
what do you suggest in terms of supplements that can help cure these annoying injuries and get me back into the gym quicker?

I've got various different nagging injuries that have accumulated over the years. I'm now in my fifties and they don't seem to heal up the way they used to when I was younger
what do you suggest in terms of supplements that can help cure these annoying injuries and get me back into the gym quicker?
for injuries i like joint support like n2joint rx and n2guard with some fish oil

Hey, Dealing with nagging injuries ain't no fun, especially as we get older. But don't worry, here are some suggestions to help you out:

Get it checked: First and foremost, hit up a doctor or a pro to check out those injuries. They'll know what's up and how to treat 'em right.
Eat good stuff: Fill up your plate with nutritious grub to help your body heal. Protein, vitamins (C, D, and K), minerals (calcium, magnesium, zinc),and omega-3s are your friends.
Collagen power: Consider takin' collagen supplements to help your joints and connective tissues stay strong.
Fish oil magic: Pop some fish oil pills or chow down on fatty fish like salmon to fight inflammation and keep your joints happy.
Glucosamine and chondroitin: These might help with joint pain for some folks, so give 'em a shot.

Consider Primobolan as it can help you.

Top Bottom