Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm surprised nobody has given props to California yet...

...for overturning Prop 8.

Kudos to them.

2rp90yg.jpg

RACIST AND SEXIST. Does it ever end??!!?1?1?

fucking homos gave up to quick.. the State should issue marriage certs to ANYONE.. EVERYONE who wants one should get a civil union from the state..

CHURCHES should decide who they want to marry and who they dont. If some church doesnt want to perform marriages for gays, polygamists etc.. they can find one that does.

The state and the fed have no fucking business in marriage. Have a simple civil union issues by the court.. anyone who wants for form a civil union can get one (within reason.. so no 75th you cant marry your transvestite goat).

I have to say this though.. is we are going to let the state allow two men or two women to get married.. how is that different that allwoing polygamists to get married?

RACIST AND SEXIST. Does it ever end??!!?1?1?

fucking homos gave up to quick.. the State should issue marriage certs to ANYONE.. EVERYONE who wants one should get a civil union from the state..

CHURCHES should decide who they want to marry and who they dont. If some church doesnt want to perform marriages for gays, polygamists etc.. they can find one that does.

The state and the fed have no fucking business in marriage. Have a simple civil union issues by the court.. anyone who wants for form a civil union can get one (within reason.. so no 75th you cant marry your transvestite goat).

I have to say this though.. is we are going to let the state allow two men or two women to get married.. how is that different that allwoing polygamists to get married?

It isn't at all. Now we're discriminating against polygamists. Also, what about redneck peckerwoods who want to marry their cousins? What about brothers/sisters? What about even parents/children?

racist and sexist. Does it ever end??!!?1?1?

Fucking homos gave up to quick.. The state should issue marriage certs to anyone.. Everyone who wants one should get a civil union from the state..

Churches should decide who they want to marry and who they dont. If some church doesnt want to perform marriages for gays, polygamists etc.. They can find one that does.

The state and the fed have no fucking business in marriage. Have a simple civil union issues by the court.. Anyone who wants for form a civil union can get one (within reason.. So no 75th you cant marry your transvestite goat).

I have to say this though.. Is we are going to let the state allow two men or two women to get married.. How is that different that allwoing polygamists to get married?

banned!

Top Bottom