Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im so proud

Werd said:
Yup. I always wore 7" boots... would really help support my ankles and the platform was very deceptive. The rise was really only max 4". Made it easier to work. A lot of people don't realize how physically demanding such work is.

I used to do situps on the pole (one place I worked had 3 stages - two glass with one marble beneath - a long pole that would spin. I used climb the one in the center - about 20 feet above, grab the pole with my legs, then throw myself upside down and do situps with my arms extended, of course, the pole would spin as well. If I slipped the only thing catching me at the bottom was a solid marble stage, wearing nothing but a thong and maybe a tiny top depending on where in my show I was.), pushups and pullups on stage. If my friends were in the house or if the tip was high enough I would do one armed pushups... the most I ever did was 10. All this at the age of 30something... after having had several children.

Everyone who thinks that such work is easy, in addition to the stigma attached and putting up with drunk assholes that think we are less than human - think of working from 10PM till 6AM at least 5 nights p/week. Sometimes money was pretty good, not nearly what it was back in the day, I'm told or if you weren't dirty. But there were many nights when we were all paying to get naked.

Was an interesting time in my life indeed... sometimes I miss performing. I had the most beautiful costumes. But the hustle... that shit is something that I will NEVER miss. Made my flesh crawl, robbed me of my humanity just a little more each day. Been nearly a year since I quit and still I am not totally over that....
i have been doing this for about 4 and a half years and i have to say that its definetly not what it used to be
i have worked all over from midwest to south and other places and still i am here because im working my way out of dancing anymore at all its hard to do this when you have someone u care for so much

i love performing to an extent because i just tune everything and everyone out
i have soooo many costumes and shoes its not even funny i need to sell some though
i hate the fact that im in love with how much money i make and that being the reason i dont want to leave --- now that im starting to shape up my money will raise and then soon after i will be quitting and you know what that means not nearly as much $$$$
but i know in the end the prize is sooo much more rewarding :qt: :heart:
u r right about everything else as far as the drunks and hustling not worth it

well we went again today to the gym so now its up to 4 to 5 times a week at the gym and yes it was squat day again

omg there was way too many kids there they were just staring at devastation and i till we put the bands on the bars and their eyeballs about popped out, i could hear lil comments and snickers for a while. i was actually doing my squats and a few guys were watching and making comments but i was too far away to hear exact words, they really looked like a bunch of weinies showing off to one another

i actually did more situps than 2 of the guys so im pretty happy today

Dakotah said:
well we went again today to the gym so now its up to 4 to 5 times a week at the gym and yes it was squat day again

omg there was way too many kids there they were just staring at devastation and i till we put the bands on the bars and their eyeballs about popped out, i could hear lil comments and snickers for a while. i was actually doing my squats and a few guys were watching and making comments but i was too far away to hear exact words, they really looked like a bunch of weinies showing off to one another

i actually did more situps than 2 of the guys so im pretty happy today

Keep at it and you will be able to do more pull-ups than them as well.... yup, that was ME last night at the gym LOL... The guys were 27, 24 and 20.

The fact that I was old enough to be 2 of their mothers was REAL SWEET! ;)

in answer to your question before-----i will probably dance for another year or so and then go back to school and then im not sure exactly what i want to do but i have a while to think about it.

Dakotah said:
in answer to your question before-----i will probably dance for another year or so and then go back to school and then im not sure exactly what i want to do but i have a while to think about it.

Why wait to go back to school? Why not start now?

(Can't help it. Once your uterus is stretched you turn into "everybody's mother" LOL)

omg i have been slacking in the past couple days
i was drinking at work last night too dammit
oh well just means i have to work harder though

anyone have any idea why i feel like im getting fatter and i have gone up like 8 lbs in 2 weeks holy shit and its hard for me to fit in my fav jeans!!!!!!!!!

Dakotah said:

anyone have any idea why i feel like im getting fatter and i have gone up like 8 lbs in 2 weeks holy shit and its hard for me to fit in my fav jeans!!!!!!!!!

Are you close to your period?? I swell up about 7-10 days before & it doesn't go down till after I have it.....oh & I put on 5+ lbs of weight sometimes...

Dakotah said:

Couldn't be because you are actually gaining some mass.... could it? ;)

Believe it or not Sugarplumb, that is a good thing.

Werd said:
Couldn't be because you are actually gaining some mass.... could it? ;)

Believe it or not Sugarplumb, that is a good thing.

good point!

Top Bottom