Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm pissing every f***ing 15 mins. anyone have this problem..

I drink about a gallon a day so I can relate....I might as well sleep in the bathroom at night considering I go so much...and when I'm in class people must think I have a problem b/c I leave about 2-3 times....

Everybody I go to school with thinks I have Diabetes b/c I go every 30 minutes or so. As usual, only my Elite bros understand ;)!!!

Í think we're all in the same boat. I have to get up about 3 times a night to piss. and about 10 times during the day. It's hard when i'm in class, cause everyone stares at me when i get up.

Green Tea and Creatine Pee

frankenfurter said:
If you are eating lots of protein, then the water is required. I love to drink lots and lots of water. It keeps me full, and all the bathroom trips are just extra exercise.

I usually drink most of my water before 3pm. Then it's green tea, 6 - 8 cups of it, in the afternoon and evening. I don't wake up in the middle of the night to squirt, but when I do wake up in the morning damn do I have to GO! Fells like I am draining the lizard for hours.

How do you make it through the night after drinking that much green tea since it's loaded with caffeine? In fact, how do you even sleep through the night? I suggest we do a scientific study on you. ;)

RobGuns said:
When I am on the creatine I have the same problem, toilet every 10 mins . Other tahn that, I don't think there you can have "too much water" but also there is no need to over do it.

Rob, you must also be drinking something with caffeine in it which will diminish the effectiveness of your creatine intake because creatine is supposed to make you retain water, not piss it out every 10 minutes.

B

keranna said:
Is it really that important to drink so much water... I'm drinking about 4 liters a day. Where I work it is sometimes hard for me to go to the washroom... It seems sometimes that I have to go every 15 mins. Help, what can I do ????

LOL ! Ya.. its normal.. you bladder will 'relax' and adept as you continue to drink at that level for longer periods of time.

I drink 1 to 1 1/2 gallons a day.. my piss so much that i feel like the scence in Police Academy (remember?)....:p

Oh my gosh - I also go probably 3 times an hour. Can any of you ladies relate to this:

The toilet paper at work is so crappy and rough that I am very often "sore" by the end of the day!!!!!!!

sorry to be disgusting, but it's true!

VDL :angel:

Top Bottom