Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm natural, so keep that in mind

playahata

I just started a low carb diet (not quite ketosis) and thought I'd gat a critique before and after for more motivation to stick to it as I've never been below 12%bf. Like I said, I'm natural and would prefer to stay that way so critique accordingly, but if the fat melts away and I see a good base, it has always been a thought in the back of my head if the availabilty and funds were to materialize.

how long you been on that diet?

I started a week from yesterday at 5'11" 206lbs and after the initial water loss and so forth I'm down to 197 without a loss of strength yet. Actually that pic was taken a couple months ago when I was at 203 and I managed to eat my way up to 206 prolly gaining half muscle/half fat. My overall goal is to weigh in at 200 with no more than 10%bf (preferably 6-8), but I am gonna try and do that naturally so it'll take some time. When there it will be time to re-evluate myself and my goals and see if anabolics are in my future.

Dude you look good. I'm nat too at 5'11" 190 lbs. I'm trying to reduce to 180 and get cut. What kind of lifting routine are ya doing? I've been bodybuilding now for about 2 years and have made some steady gains.

Nice job!

I am natural too. I have a shirt that says "Beef with all natural juices" Okay maybe I am lying.

Dude, you look good. look better than some juicers I know. Nice size on your arms. Keep on the diet and shave that fucking hair and you will look ripped.

Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom