Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im getting help...

Parabola

I decided to listen to some of the bros on here and im going to the doctor tommorow to see about anti-depressants...i found some things that i want to live for so im gonna concentrate on them...thank you again to the helpful bros on here.

GO FIND YOURSELF A NICE PEICE OF PUSSY......THAT WILL WORK BETTER THAN ANY MEDS YOU CAN TAKE. BESIDES, MEDS USUALLY TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO TAKE AFFECT, PUSSY IS INSTANT.

I CAN RELATE TO HOW YOU ARE FEELING, HOWEVER, ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD...EVEN THOUGH IT MAY FEEL LIKE IT NOW.

KAYNE

Parabola said:
I decided to listen to some of the bros on here and im going to the doctor tommorow to see about anti-depressants...i found some things that i want to live for so im gonna concentrate on them...thank you again to the helpful bros on here.

Right on man, you need to rise above that shit for the ones you love. If you need to talk just PM me.

Great to hear that your going to get help Parabola. Speaking from experience it is not the end of the world. Was in a 5 year relationship that went down south, but now shiiiiiiiit things are good. Keep your head up bro!:D

Parabola said:

GOOD DEAL! Now I do not have to hunt you down and save you. Good! Keep your head up. Time will heal this wound and there is always somthing to live for even if it is just to find out what happens next!

Quad

Good on ya Parabola! I had a bit of a break-down in November... I was so scared of myself I went to see my Doctor... broke right down in his office. I started Paxil that day. Anxiety, which was 9/10 of my problem... vanished. I feel much better now.

If your Doctor puts on medication... make sure you do a search here and find out who else is taking that specific med. I discovered Zerxes was also on Paxil... we started corresponding. His words were an amazing help to me... he really helped me deal with things and told me what to expect.

Top Bottom