Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im convinced anavar gave me gyno

sicklydiesel

i noticed this lump on my right nipple 1 1/2 weeks ago...now i have one under my left also..both nips are sore and very sensitive to the touch....i had been on anavar (25 mg BTG) for one month and test (600mg) for only 4 days when this started....im convinced its the var...im so dissapointed ..i was getting great strength gains , but i have to stop this shit, even Armidex at 1mg eod is not helping. I know its not the test for two reasons...1.) how the helll could i get gyno from test in 4 days 2.) i have gone as high as 1000mg of test and never had any signs of gyno whatsoever. I did a search and i found about 10 guys saying they got gyno from var, but it was ttokkyo so who knows whats actually in there. I also read a ton of post of guys saying (Anavar does not aromatize so therefore it cannot cause gyno)....but i wonder how many of these people have actually taken legit var..not many i bet. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: ..sorry guys..i just had to rant cuz im dissapointed and i am shocked because i have never gotten any lumps or puffy nips in during the six cycles i have done over the last 5 years.

What type of test (suspension, prop, etc).

As far as I know it is impossible for actual anavar to give you gyno, but perhaps new info has come to light recently.

sicklydiesel said:
i noticed this lump on my right nipple 1 1/2 weeks ago...now i have one under my left also..both nips are sore and very sensitive to the touch....i had been on anavar (25 mg BTG) for one month and test (600mg) for only 4 days when this started....im convinced its the var...im so dissapointed ..i was getting great strength gains , but i have to stop this shit, even Armidex at 1mg eod is not helping. I know its not the test for two reasons...1.) how the helll could i get gyno from test in 4 days 2.) i have gone as high as 1000mg of test and never had any signs of gyno whatsoever. I did a search and i found about 10 guys saying they got gyno from var, but it was ttokkyo so who knows whats actually in there. I also read a ton of post of guys saying (Anavar does not aromatize so therefore it cannot cause gyno)....but i wonder how many of these people have actually taken legit var..not many i bet. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: ..sorry guys..i just had to rant cuz im dissapointed and i am shocked because i have never gotten any lumps or puffy nips in during the six cycles i have done over the last 5 years.

sorry to hear that, however anavar does not aromatize, i am on it with a doctors script and the endocrinologist assured me it does not aromatize. therefore it is nearly impossible to get gyno based on the idea of aromatization from it, what kinda test was it? enanth? cyp? i doubt it would have caused it either, defineately get some nolvadex and use it ASAP and use arimidex or femara during cycle next time.

Canuck4 said:
Maybe there was something up with the Var you were taking.

yeah, IP's is supposed to be anadrol. maybe we got another case of mixed up batches or something.

my btg var is real..im am 1000% sure of that..due to where i got it from...im takin test cyp at 600mg...something i have done many times..actually i have taken more..the cyp im taking is legite american cyp compounded at a pharmacy. maybe im just one of the rare people who react to it like this...i know in my gut its not the test. cyp doesnt even kickin in 4 days.

my btg var is real..im am 1000% sure of that..due to where i got it from...im takin test cyp at 600mg...something i have done many times..actually i have taken more..the cyp im taking is legit american made cyp compounded at a pharmacy. maybe im just one of the rare people who react to it like this... test. cyp doesnt even kickin in 4 days....one thing that just crossed my mind is that the pharmacists who made the cyp from test powder, could have fucked up and put something in there that could cause this.

Top Bottom