Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a fat piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a horrifying realization.
This buddy of mine ran into this black dude old friend he used to play football with, The guy says to him "What happened man, your shit is ragged!"

He comes home practically crying "my shit is ragged, god damn it my shit is ragged! I used to be a football star and now my shit is ragged!"

Fuck I still crack up about that.

It's a horrifying realization.
This buddy of mine ran into this black dude old friend he used to play football with, The guy says to him "What happened man, your shit is ragged!"

He comes home practically crying "my shit is ragged, god damn it my shit is ragged! I used to be a football star and now my shit is ragged!"

Fuck I still crack up about that.

lol one of my good friends used to play in the major junior hockey leagues (QMJHL) and was a pretty good prospect until he got injured. I didn't know him back then, but he moved down here to the states after he left the league. In the past year he basically just sat on his ass playing computer games day and night. He put on 40 lbs. One day he just texts me, "Dude...I look like a fucking American now. I weigh 220 lbs. Fuck."

I lol'd. He's already lost most of it in a month. Fucking athletes man...I wish I was one.

P.S. I don't weigh 220 lbs.

Fuck gear, I'm just gonna practice portion control, stop eating junk food, do cardio every day, and I'll be good to go.

Who the fuck are you? Jesus Christ that avi fucking bugs me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom