Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iliopsoas Tendonitis: anyone here never deal with it?

I have tendinitis in my right wrist from competing in arm wrestling for so long. It gets worse over time.

hey, you said you're coming back after a long break, right? That means your form will be less than perfect.

My suggestion: Look to see if your knees are sliding forward at the bottom of your squat. The knee angle should be established in the first third of the movement. After that, you should be 'sitting back.' You don't want your knees to slide forward when you're in the hole. Does that make sense?

This is from Mark Rippetoe:

Video of your squat form would help.

Also, it is only fair to note, 225lbs for 6 means you're a strong squatter. Hats off.

I'm thinking now it must be from riding my motorcycle. I just started riding and b/c I am kinda tense I think I am hooking my right foot behind the brake rather than just resting it on the peg.

I have tendinitis in my right wrist from competing in arm wrestling for so long. It gets worse over time.

Seriously mate - try a really hot heat-pack on the extensor muscles for 10 mins and I'll bet you feel results right away.

I also agree that strict deep squats are a great stretch for a lot of the upper leg and hip girdle muscles. I prefer to use overhead squats with an empty bar beacuse you have yo be so much stricter - other wise you fall over!

Top Bottom