Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF 1 Diet advice

i wouldent worry about it much man, throw in a cup of juice or 20g of dextrose post injection.

Sleepyness is associated with HGH not igf-1 from my experience. Taking igf-1 shouldn't effect your diet much. I would be more concerned with maximizing it's insulin like effect through your diet.

I don't know, I think I've noticed a bit of "sleepy" with igf-1, definitely hungry. But, I notice more tiredness with gh peptides. Damn, they made me lethargic as hell the first week. I felt high the first couple days.

Day 1:

Took my first shot today, 40mcg in my right front delt(a lagging part for me). I decided against doing bilateral pinning and will just rotate injection sites. Shot was easy and painless, didn't notice anything after the shot, except for a sort of weird headache type feeling that came on within a min of the shot, but was gone after about 5min. I downed a shake with 70g carbs, and 56g of protein right after my shot, and then had a peanut butter sandwich and some more protein about an hour later. Diet is about 400 over maintenance today and tomorrow, then bumping up to 500 over on monday.

Starting Stats:
Ht:5'10
Wt: 187
Bf%: 12.7

Need some help on my diet while on IGF 1, I've never used it before but have been looking at it for a few years and decided to grab some while in the middle of my lean bulking cycle. I'm currenly on test e at 750mg per week, in week 8 of 16. I will be adding long igf-1 @ 40mcg post workout starting this wed(so that will be 3 shots per week total) I've been gaining steady about 1-2lbs per week so far, but my bf has shot up more than I'd like. I started at 177 @10.2%bf after a spring cutting cycle in which I dropped from 205 @ 15%, right now I am at 188 @12.4%. My goal is to get back to 200 but at 10-12%bf. I'm eating about 150-200 calories over maintenance right now, very clean(oatmeal, wheat bread, chicken, peanut butter, milk, and protien shakes are my core foods), snacks are all fruits or yogurt. My question is for people who have used this before, can I up my calories to 500 over maintenance while on and still lean out? I tend to gain fat pretty easily no matter how clean I eat, so I am a bit nervous. Also how many carbs should I have in my post workout meal? Thanks in advance for the help.

I get hypo real easy with IGF1LR3. I MUST eat every two hours. Ive always used during more
of a bulk phase than when I have been trying to get ripped. I think you could try upping the calories
maybe even just 250 per day and see how you do.

Day 3:

Trained chest and bi's today, had a real good workout. Haven't noticed much from the igf yet, maybe some increased hunger, but that's about all. Shot went smooth today, injected 40mgs into my left pec, no headache or other sensations after shooting. Had my PWO shake right after, now getting ready for a 2nd meal about an hour or so later(for some reason I'm already hungry).

Wt: 188
Bf%: 12.4

Should start to feel it middle of second week.

I've done a lot of IGf including uppwards of 100mcg and I can tell you that you are expecting way too much in terms of gains. IGF effects wont be really noticed till 6-9 months later.Why? Cuz it takes a long time to create new muscle cells and get those muscle cells to mature. If you take 100mcg daily then maybe you will see better results but it takes time and everyone of my friends I've talked to said the same thing. If you go by 1-2 lbs gained per week that would be 8lbs a month...no way!
Sleepiness mostly occurs in the high dosage area of 100mcg but will subside with time and yes you will get hungrier a bit more.

I've done a lot of IGf including uppwards of 100mcg and I can tell you that you are expecting way too much in terms of gains. IGF effects wont be really noticed till 6-9 months later.Why? Cuz it takes a long time to create new muscle cells and get those muscle cells to mature. If you take 100mcg daily then maybe you will see better results but it takes time and everyone of my friends I've talked to said the same thing. If you go by 1-2 lbs gained per week that would be 8lbs a month...no way!
Sleepiness mostly occurs in the high dosage area of 100mcg but will subside with time and yes you will get hungrier a bit more.

Remember I am stacking this with 750mg of test per week, I don't think 1-2lbs with that is out of line..

Remember I am stacking this with 750mg of test per week, I don't think 1-2lbs with that is out of line..

Mixed with test is different, most gains will come from test
I had the impression you were expecting that mass gain from
igf then add the test in the equation. Diet wise on IGF in your case I would just eat to grow 500cal over manitenance or even more. just becareful when the cycle ends to cut back on your extra calories cuz you will gain fat quickly.

Most gains with IGF I've experienced like I said has been 6-12 months later. After a bunch of IGF cycles I did an test only cycle of 500mg a week and gained 18 lbs. For me to gain that much weight after so many years on the juice is too much but it was off the hook. I was mostly used to gain 6-10lbs at best and with a lot more gear than just 500mg of test.
I think IGF is somewhat missunderstood and perhaps ppl expect a lot from it in a short period of time. IMO IGF should be cycled for about a year to get the true benefit from it's use.

Top Bottom