Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF 1 Diet advice

Mixed with test is different, most gains will come from test
I had the impression you were expecting that mass gain from
igf then add the test in the equation. Diet wise on IGF in your case I would just eat to grow 500cal over manitenance or even more. just becareful when the cycle ends to cut back on your extra calories cuz you will gain fat quickly.

Most gains with IGF I've experienced like I said has been 6-12 months later. After a bunch of IGF cycles I did an test only cycle of 500mg a week and gained 18 lbs. For me to gain that much weight after so many years on the juice is too much but it was off the hook. I was mostly used to gain 6-10lbs at best and with a lot more gear than just 500mg of test.
I think IGF is somewhat missunderstood and perhaps ppl expect a lot from it in a short period of time. IMO IGF should be cycled for about a year to get the true benefit from it's use.
\

Thanks for the diet advice, I am eating 500 over so far this week, bodyfat is holding steady and weight is up 1lb so far. I know the test is going to do most of the work, what I am hoping for is maybe a slight boost in mass from the igf and a leaning out effect. I'm really looking forward to 6-12 months from now if what your saying is true, as I am planning a mass cycle for early next year.

For those wondering today is Day 5:
Wt: 189
Bf%12.5

Had a great workout today, felt strong and didn't seem to wear out at the end...not sure if thats because of the increased calories or the igf, but either way it was good. Also, odd side note, but the last two nights I have had very frequent and vivid dreams. Not sure what is up with that, usually I don't remember dreams at all. Not sure what to make of that yet... I have definitely been feeling a bit of fatigue at random times especially evenings.

\

Thanks for the diet advice, I am eating 500 over so far this week, bodyfat is holding steady and weight is up 1lb so far. I know the test is going to do most of the work, what I am hoping for is maybe a slight boost in mass from the igf and a leaning out effect. I'm really looking forward to 6-12 months from now if what your saying is true, as I am planning a mass cycle for early next year.

For those wondering today is Day 5:
Wt: 189
Bf%12.5

Had a great workout today, felt strong and didn't seem to wear out at the end...not sure if thats because of the increased calories or the igf, but either way it was good. Also, odd side note, but the last two nights I have had very frequent and vivid dreams. Not sure what is up with that, usually I don't remember dreams at all. Not sure what to make of that yet... I have definitely been feeling a bit of fatigue at random times especially evenings.

A slight boost is more like it ,,,I would say 2-4 solid lbs from IGF is more in the realm of expectations. Those extra calories will def help along with IGF, will increase your stamina in the gym. Not sure about the dreams though..maybe something random.
I feel fatique sometimes too just sleep good and eat frequesntly so your blood sugar doesnt drop too much and the energy will kick in again.
You can also do IGF without any AAS later after this cycle. 4 weeks or so will be perfect then next year like you said do an AAS cycle and see

Day 7:
Shot went easily into my left tricep today, no problems there. I've started to notice the arthritic feeling people have mentioned, nothing major at all but my fingers just feel stiff. It's not painful, I'm definitely just aware of the sensation. Other than that, the vivid dreams continue, but I have noticed I seem to be sleeping a bit longer as well, maybe an extra half hour or so per night. Not feeling lethargic or anything today, but then today is one of my higher carb days(290g) so I'm usually feel my best on those. Sunday will be the real test since I am going low carb(150g) then. Weight and bf have held pretty steady, but I am looking leaner and fuller in the mirror. I'm thinking I should start noticing some more effects next week...

Wt:189
Bf% 12.6

Day:11
Took the igf, PWO in my right pec today. Finally had some weight gain over the weekend, so I'm up 2lbs and 0.3% bf. I'm going to keep a close eye on my bf% this week, and if it's still going up by friday, I am going to adjust my calories down by 200. Oddly enough despite the higher reading on my bf%, I feel like I am looking a tiny bit leaner in the mirror. I'm going to change up my macro's this week to 20% fat 30% carb and 50% protein, from 25% fat, 35%carb and 40% protein....see if that has any effect as well. Any one know if I should do anything different with the macro's while on?

Wt:191
Bf%: 12.9

Day 13:
Nothing really new to report, weight and bf% holding steady. The arthirtic feeling in my knuckles is really kicking in, its not real painful or anything but I am aware of it all day now.

Day:11
Took the igf, PWO in my right pec today. Finally had some weight gain over the weekend, so I'm up 2lbs and 0.3% bf. I'm going to keep a close eye on my bf% this week, and if it's still going up by friday, I am going to adjust my calories down by 200. Oddly enough despite the higher reading on my bf%, I feel like I am looking a tiny bit leaner in the mirror. I'm going to change up my macro's this week to 20% fat 30% carb and 50% protein, from 25% fat, 35%carb and 40% protein....see if that has any effect as well. Any one know if I should do anything different with the macro's while on?

Normally with test you need to eat more period. Now by taking the IGF it counteracts the fat deposit normally seen with a testosterone cycle. If I were you and want to keep fat at bay keep fat intake low but keep carbs and protein high to mantain the anabolic state in your body. Test doesnt work well with a low carb or low caloric diet.
If you so worried about fat deposits then last meal of the night make it carbs free and start doing some cardio in the morning on an empty stomach 2-3x a week.

Thanks for the tip, I'll switch up tomorrow and put the fat down to 20% again, and the rest carbs and protien. My last 2 meals are always carb free as it is, I will take your suggestion about the am cardio though, just some light cardio for 15min or so 2-3 days per week.

Day 13:
No change again from previous day, arthritic feeling still very present, but other than that I feel great, sleeping like a baby and waking up feeling very refreshed. I've been up ahead of my alarm clock all week, and usually getting about 7.25-8 hours of sleep a night.

bf%: 12.8

Day 18:
Things really seem to be shaping up this week, my bf has begun a slight decrease from a high of 12.9, down to 12.5 today. nothing major but I am please as I am eating more calories 600 over maintenance, and still making some slow but steady gains. I'm on a moderate carb/fat high protien diet. My marcros are 30% fat 20%carb and 50% protien. It's been harder getting my fats up as I usually eat a very low fat diet, but my body seems to be responding well. Also I have added 3 days per wk of slow(3.4mph) cardio in the AM on an empty stomach. Strength is way up, I continue to be able to add 5-10lbs per week on my last set on all exercises. In general, I am feeling good and very pleased with how things are going. I have gotten comments about looking leaner, and more vascular while working out.

Wt:192
bf%: 12.5

Top Bottom