Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF 1 Diet advice

madhops23

Need some help on my diet while on IGF 1, I've never used it before but have been looking at it for a few years and decided to grab some while in the middle of my lean bulking cycle. I'm currenly on test e at 750mg per week, in week 8 of 16. I will be adding long igf-1 @ 40mcg post workout starting this wed(so that will be 3 shots per week total) I've been gaining steady about 1-2lbs per week so far, but my bf has shot up more than I'd like. I started at 177 @10.2%bf after a spring cutting cycle in which I dropped from 205 @ 15%, right now I am at 188 @12.4%. My goal is to get back to 200 but at 10-12%bf. I'm eating about 150-200 calories over maintenance right now, very clean(oatmeal, wheat bread, chicken, peanut butter, milk, and protien shakes are my core foods), snacks are all fruits or yogurt. My question is for people who have used this before, can I up my calories to 500 over maintenance while on and still lean out? I tend to gain fat pretty easily no matter how clean I eat, so I am a bit nervous. Also how many carbs should I have in my post workout meal? Thanks in advance for the help.

You are being to specific when it comes to caloric intake with regards to adding something to your body. We are all different and as such what works for me may not work for you.
IGF will help with lean muscle gain and burning some fat. 50g of carbs immediately post injection is good.

and sleepy

Thanks goin on 4t....just my personality type to try and dial things in to a T. I'm going to take the advice and just kind of listen to my body and see if how that works for the first week or so, then adjust accordingly. I'm planning on taking some before and after photos as well that I'll post at the end of my cycle.

cool good idea with the pics, enjoy don't take it for more than 40 days, than take 20 off.

still waiting on my igf-1 to arrive, damn USPS. Hopefully getting started this week, if not next monday for sure. I've snapped some before pics the other day of me 188 and 12.8%bf(according to my ever varying digital tester). I'm testing the same time everyday, so hopefully its at least consistent in terms of showing loss and gain. For the record, via the calipers I'm at 12.7. I've upped my calories slightly so far, to 300 over maintenance in anticipation of the igf, hoping to bump all the way to 500 over when I get on it. Everyone says to expect about 1lb per week of lean mass from the igf alone, so that would put me up to 196 at the end of the igf. I figure with the test added in there hitting 200 shouldn't be too much of a stretch. Staying lean though, thats my challenge lol.

Well you would be surprised how sleepy you get during the day for the first week and yes the hunger is ok becuase your body is able to put on so much lean muscle and its kind of like tren where you think the fat just melts off.

So my IGF-1 finally arrived today, and I've decided to start my cycle tomorrow, by injecting PWO with 40mcg. I'm going to continue that for about 4 weeks, at 40mcg 3x per week all PWO. this is in addition to 750mg of test e per week. I've been trying to lean bulk so far, and have been pretty happy with the results, I'm up 11lbs over all, but have stalled out the last 2 weeks at 188. I've been eating at 250 over maint and adding more cals has only resulted in my bf% climbing not my weight. When I start the IGF I'm going to bump my calories up to 500 over maint and give it 2 weeks to see what kind of results I get before I change anything. I'm hoping to gain about 2-4lbs, and stay at 12.8%bf or perhaps even drop it a bit. I'll post updates on my progress and thoughts as I go, I've taken some before pics, and in 2 weeks I'll take some more and post the comparison. Here goes nothing lol.........

Top Bottom