Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 and gut growth

Deltoidz

Banned
I'm thinking about adding IGF-1 to the end of my cycle and run through PCT to help keep gains but i'm a little skeptical about the huge gut people get

I'm planning to run it for 5-6weeks at 50mcg ED would this cause my gut to blow up in size?

I've been reading a lot of info lately that suggests igf has no direct impact on hypertrophy. It's pretty expensive for a compound that may not work but you can do your own research..

During my PCT and bridge, ill be using cjc-1295 (no DAC) and GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin. They have much better peer reviews and cost much less in most cases. Add some mk-677, ostarine, and GW to pct and you have one hell of a combo. Throw S4 in during your bridge and its even better

I've been reading a lot of info lately that suggests igf has no direct impact on hypertrophy. It's pretty expensive for a compound that may not work but you can do your own research..

During my PCT and bridge, ill be using cjc-1295 (no DAC) and GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin. They have much better peer reviews and cost much less in most cases. Add some mk-677, ostarine, and GW to pct and you have one hell of a combo. Throw S4 in during your bridge and its even better

Tbh i barely know anything about peptides so that's alot i know nothing about lol

I have been researching GHRP2 and GHRP6 though and i was actually going to pick GHRP2 but not sure if 300mcg split into 3 doses ED would even do anything

^^^ yes 100mcg x3 would be a good starting point since 100mcg is the saturation dose. CJC stacks great with ghrp.

As far as the other things I mentioned, only one is a peptide and they're all oral so you'd only be injecting cjc and ghrp. Igf is a waste

Mk-677 - Oral peptide. 25mg ED
Ostarine (mk-2866) - Oral SARM. 25mg ED
S4 - Oral SARM. 25-50mg x2 ED
GW501516 - Oral. 5-10mg x2 ED

Tbh i barely know anything about peptides so that's alot i know nothing about lol

I have been researching GHRP2 and GHRP6 though and i was actually going to pick GHRP2 but not sure if 300mcg split into 3 doses ED would even do anything

So why would you take something you know nothing about? I made a post about IGF-1, you should read it, there is no point in running it. Get some mod GRF 1-29 and either GHRP-2, GHRP-6, or Ipamorelin, I personally chose Ipamorelin. Do your research first though, a lot of reading to do before you just up and decide to inject stuff into your body man.

^^^ yes 100mcg x3 would be a good starting point since 100mcg is the saturation dose. CJC stacks great with ghrp.

As far as the other things I mentioned, only one is a peptide and they're all oral so you'd only be injecting cjc and ghrp. Igf is a waste

Mk-677 - Oral peptide. 25mg ED
Ostarine (mk-2866) - Oral SARM. 25mg ED
S4 - Oral SARM. 25-50mg x2 ED
GW501516 - Oral. 5-10mg x2 ED

I've decided to go with GHRP-2 and will be doing 500mcg instead 200mcg upon waking 200mcg PWO and 100mcg before bed i'll also be using CJC-1295 without dac but no idea how to dose this thing to many numbersss

I've decided to go with GHRP-2 and will be doing 500mcg instead 200mcg upon waking 200mcg PWO and 100mcg before bed i'll also be using CJC-1295 without dac but no idea how to dose this thing to many numbersss

And how did you decide that would be the optimal dose without reading anything about it?

And how did you decide that would be the optimal dose without reading anything about it?

I was talking about i do not now about all the other stuff tbh i actually read up on ghrp a few weeks ago then my mate told me it wasn't as good as people make it out to be so i just left it and besides i can't even afford IGF-1 now

Top Bottom