Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you're squeemish don't open this (Sh4dowWom4n)

onerepmaximum

A couple of years ago I was in my tree stand with my bow and a doe came from behind me, right under my stand and kept walking directly away from me. By the time she finally stopped, she looked to be about 40 yards away. I put my 40 yard pin between her shoulder blades (she was facing dead away from me). I released the arrow and she apparently she was closer to 30 yards away because I hit her right between the ears. Have any of you ever seem some crap like that before? Sorry for the gory pic, I thought that my fellow hunters might like to see it.

466360101_004d.jpg

aarrrggghhhhh!!! you shot BAMBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

Yeah, if hunting for meat, headshots are the best bet but it's really a hit or miss. But at some point, when hunting is not a challenge anymore, a good headshot at 300-400m is all you need...

yummmmm..............deer roast, deer sausage, deer gumbo....................

Most of the the deer that I have killed have been with a bow. I'm shooting a recurve now, I hope to feel good enough about it to hang up my Jennings and shoot strictly recurve soon.

Top Bottom