Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you want to double your gains then double your dose.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you want to double your gains then double your dose.

panerai said:

Well, from my experience I got the best gains(not including my first cycle) when I was on 2g of Test and more then a gram of Deca a week. :)

See now that's when I go wow, lol.

-sk

I like Ulter's posts...

panerai said:
150lb noobi shouldn't use steroids, unless he's 5'3" of course.

I'd most likely agree.

My point was that on EF he'd have a dozen people telling him to do 1g/wk of Test plus dbol, fina, deca, eq for 12 weeks with 25 IU humalog and 10 IU hGH post-workout.

2Thick, I was hoping you could explain your reasons for not liking test, after all, most would argue since test occurs naturally in the body what would make a better choice than to pump your body up with additional testosterone, be it synthetic. Seems to be a safe bet when given such a wide variety of steroids that everyone seems to say one is better than the other.

None of these reflect my opinion I think it could add some more great information to this heated thread.

ulter said:
Doses to gains in on a straight line up. How far up the line goes we may never know.

if gains were linearly dependent on dose, then one could maxout his growth potential with just one cycle assuming the dose was high enouph............YET THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Very interesting post...

I read somewhere that a good formula for optimal gains is the following:

Androgens/week = Bodyweight in lbs x 4
Anabolics/week = Bodyweight in lbs x 2.5

I think it was an article by Trevor Smith from nuclearnutrition.com, so following the formula an example for a 200lbs bodybuilder is:

200 x 4 = 800mg Test
200 x 2.5 500mg Deca

Another one for a 250lbs bodybuilder:

250 x 4 = 1000mg Test
250 x 2.5 = 625 ~ 600mg Deca

These dosages seem reasonable to me, what do you think about it??

Do you think is bullshit or a good parameter..?

So I am weighint in at about 265. Got some BF around 15%. Gonna go a round with Deca, Sus, & possible Dbol. What dosages should I focus on for max gain/retention. How frequent?

When people say they gained 30 lbs off their first cycle they most likey only put on 10-15 pounds or less of LBM. Not to mention their ability to hold on to their gains.

I can easily put on 20 pounds of LBM +20 lbs of fat as a natty in 10 weeks at 300 lbs 30% BF.

I'm against the use of Deca in all humans and cows, intramuscular fat no thank you. Well maybe for the cows, but not the bulls.

Who can find out what my first cycle doses were? :D

I'll post a pink elephant in your honor :)

Top Bottom