Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I mixed all this in one vial... what would I have? :)

jumpmaster82 said:
I advise against mixing. Because you can't be sure if it mixes completely equally.

Thats what I was thinking! Not sure these three will combine equally. Any chemist want to clear this up?

I knew a well known pro who would put everything he had -- cyp, prop, primo, deca whatever, into one big vial and would just draw from that and shoot. It worked.

Nelson Montana said:
I knew a well known pro who would put everything he had -- cyp, prop, primo, deca whatever, into one big vial and would just draw from that and shoot. It worked.

Wouldn't this require a good shake before drawing assuming the gear is suspended in oils of different thickness? Otherwise it seems to me that the contents of each draw would be completely arbitrary. It would probably still work but the risk of sides due to hormonal imbalances would be increased since the bloodlevels would never stabilize. If all the gear was suspended in the same kind of oil i don't think this would be an issue tho.

rambleon said:
Wouldn't this require a good shake before drawing assuming the gear is suspended in oils of different thickness? Otherwise it seems to me that the contents of each draw would be completely arbitrary. It would probably still work but the risk of sides due to hormonal imbalances would be increased since the bloodlevels would never stabilize. If all the gear was suspended in the same kind of oil i don't think this would be an issue tho.
ya what if its all in cottenseed oil?? anybody help please? I am getting allot of primo enth/ test enth and using all cottenseed oil. I would like to know since its the same oil and there both enth/esters. can I mix in one vial. thanks in advance bros.

Seems logical that it wouldnt mix uniformally. When I draw the tren into a needle with EQ and Sust...the tren seems to be a lot thicker, although maybe i just think that cuz it looks syruppy. I wouldnt mix though, just to be sure of exactly what you are shooting each time. Im sure you would get good results, but you do want to keep blood levels as constant as possible.

AAP said:
20ccs Tren 100mg
20ccs Test Prop 50mg
20ccs EQ 200mg

A friend has all this left over from a previous cycle and will be doing 100mg Test Cyp (1cc) plus 2ccs of the above mix on Mon Wed Fri.

Each CC would contain:

33.33 Mg of Tren
16.66mg of Prop
66.66mg of EQ

So 2cc EOD will yield the equilivant of

33mg of Tren ED
33mg Of Prop EOD
233mg of EQ Every week

I would mix - heat to 250 for 10 minutes and shake the hell out of it. Let cool and your ready to go.

:p

that's a valid point mixing it depends completely on the thickness of each oil. It would be better just to draw from each one, but you could always try the shake and bake method! that might keep things together a little better...

Top Bottom