Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If another couple asked you to have a foursome

Some couples are just flat out fucking weird

I had a threesome with a bro and his girlfriend like 15 years ago. She blew me while he did her doggy style. It was odd cause we were facing each other. I remember we were bullshitting during it at some point just to break the awkward silence. They broke up after that, and I'm still friends with the girl. In fact, I'm going out with her and one of her friends tomorrow night.

I had a threesome with a bro and his girlfriend like 15 years ago. She blew me while he did her doggy style. It was odd cause we were facing each other. I remember we were bullshitting during it at some point just to break the awkward silence. They broke up after that, and I'm still friends with the girl. In fact, I'm going out with her and one of her friends tomorrow night.

Lol same situation we high fived each other (Eiffel tower) lol good times they broke up months after then I started hitting it but eventually moved to the next lol

We've discussed pretty in depth playing with another girl before. Never another guy though, neither of us are interested in that.

Top Bottom