Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If another couple asked you to have a foursome

I can't speak to that because I'm not talking about that type of situation. I'm not comfortable banging another guy, and I don't think he's comfortable with it either.

I'm solely speaking about my experience, which involves me, and my man, and another girl we both want.

You are more an exception than the rule, though. You have a unique self awareness.

I'm not sure it's fair to say that insecurities that pop up post threesome where there beforehand. Relationships are dynamic, and things can happen that change how people feel about themselves, and the relationship. A totally secure person can develop insecurities when boundaries are breached.

For you, it absolutely may not be the case. You're a smart, rational girl who, as I said before, has a self awareness and emotional maturity that not everyone has. You don't need the self exploration I was suggesting the captain make sure his wife did before engaging. But you have to remember that most people, as cali said, go about this kind of thing carelessly and DON'T have the self awareness to know what their true boundaries are.

(I haven't read the thread after the quoted post yet, so apologies if the topic has shifted and my response is out of place)

Top Bottom