Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to get back to business

nodiggitydave

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've posted or even since I've been to the gym.

I started lifting at 17, I was fat, and unfit.
I'm now 20, and since being getting with my girlfriend 10 months ago things have gone downhill, you know how it is, you don't seem to care as much, good eating habits go because your enjoying yourself eating out etc.

But I've got my motivation back now and want to get bigger and regain some fitness. At the moment I'm 6ft and 210lbs..

Strangely enough I've actually lost weight since not going to the gym, more than likely it's due to a lack of appetite from no exercise.

I NEED A NEW WORKOUT ROUTINE - that I can stick to.

Please don't just put me on the 3x5/5x5, I've been here too long to know yes it does work, but it's part of what killed my motivation, doing the same exercises over and over.

I could use a routine that combines cardio with weight training a few times a week. I'm a student and I work so time is precious but I'm willing to fit the time in at least 2 times a week.

Can anyone give me some help?

5x5 is probably one of my favorites. but my all time fav is to cycle for an hour or two on leg day and swim for an hour or two on back day. run on chest day. my buddy bryon always did something of chest/bis m - shoulders/traps t - back w - tris bis th - legs f and weekends off. thats more of a BB split

Top Bottom