Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanna Know which State Had the Biggest Guys...

yes, yes, that is why I'm so godlike - I have Norweigian and slight bit of German in there too... hell, there's other stuff - but forget it, I'm godlike!!!!
that's what my mommy tells me when she's dressing me.

Its funny.. and not that it really matters at all, but shaggs is an absolutely drop dead gorgeous woman.. That is the TRUTH, trust me she is HOT... most here would just cock their head to one side like a confused dog, then begin to drool if she came up them and even said hello. Im just tired of the watching the topic get thrown around, so hopefully this will end it. There are better things to discuss besides shagwells affinity for fudge...

no no no no - that's the LAST thing I want to hear. shaggs is the coolest woman I've ever seen (well, you know what I mean, seen write I guess) - so there is no way I can let her be hot too or I'll go into some sort of brainfuck.

scrappy ass...don't go into any type of "brain fuck"...although I don't know what that is ....it might be a good thing.......

Steriod....thank you....how you doing on getting that legally blind thing cleared up?....you are 22222 kind:)

and your right.....I don't really like fudge....that was a lie....I have eaten it before...but after one piece I get nauseous......sugar overload I guess.....and another lie....I don't like potato chips either.....but I do have a vice for salt and aspartame.....if left alone on a desert island with only pretzels and diet pepsi....I'd be in heaven.....bloated as hell....but heaven:)

brainfuck isn't a good thing. same as a mindfuck. it is like everything you have learned is wrong. chicks just aren't cool as a rule - you find the ones that are close and all, but you never see them where they are this cool...
lovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriend

HappyScrappy said:
brainfuck isn't a good thing. same as a mindfuck. it is like everything you have learned is wrong. chicks just aren't cool as a rule - you find the ones that are close and all, but you never see them where they are this cool...
lovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriendlovemygirlfriend

scrappy ass...you comments are making me nauseous....thank you.....don't hate me cuz you ain't me.....hehehe.....now shut the hell up.....;)

see, this is more like my usual life. making girls naseous.
much better, I feel at home now.

Top Bottom