Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I share my losses, I share my wins. Only my johnson knows where it ends and where it begins

have u ever been laid?

KillahBee said:
Wow folks, another past-her-prime angry woman on the internets making blanket close-eyed statements based on her insecurity and issues in her life! Never seen that before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no serious...

I can take your insults about past prime, old chick, not as young as you would like... not attracted to an older chick and all that mumbo... but isn't this pot calling kettle black. LOL

You have made closed eye statements about numerous people due to their age, style, gender...

Your line of defense ... she is insuecure, or she has issues... past her prime... blah blah. Seriously, its like an old 45 with a scratch straight across it and it skips every time you have a woman issue and someone says a word about it. It just takes what you say and puts a mirror right up in your face.

Eat a gosh damn double whopper and call me in the morning... after you brush.

:qt:

Re: I share my losses, I share my wins. Only my johnson knows where it ends and wher

KillahBee said:
Spartacus - but it's fucking brilliant.

Eatbig - you a Charlotte kid???

I go to school right near Greensboro.

I kinda like the new, sensitive, emotional, caring killahbee.

Re: I share my losses, I share my wins. Only my johnson knows where it ends and wher

eat big said:
I go to school right near Greensboro.
Oh damn. Well, I go to Charlotte several times a year so now I know to holla at you

seaking420 said:
what the hell is swv?
I had to ask that once
can't be outta da loop

Top Bottom